Can really see a future with someone like this?

Linaa

Someone who still sleeps in a twin size bed and their 21-22 or in their twenties. Still stays at home with their parents and still in school. No car because they don’t know how to drive so that means no license. They take Uber’s, Lyfts and public transportation everywhere. They have a regular 20-40 hour job. Like that seems like you’re preparing a future with a child or dating one and they don’t seem independent. If they get cheated on it has to be because their partner is searching for better. Someone with at least at reasonable sized bed lol. Full sets do exist, why are you sleeping on a twin size even if it does accommodate your body because you’re small, I mean you’re grown.

If you're living in your parents' home, I suppose the bed size is dictated by how much space they have. Did they pay for the bed?

Nothing wrong with still living at home while you're in school, and good for you for working while doing so.

What's keeping you from learning to drive?

And I don't follow your comment about cheating at all, can't help there. Sorry.

Someone who still sleeps in a twin size bed and their 21-22 or in their twenties. Still stays at home with their parents and still in school. No car because they don’t know how to drive so that means no license. They take Uber’s, Lyfts and public transportation everywhere. They have a regular 20-40 hour job. Like that seems like you’re preparing a future with a child or dating one and they don’t seem independent. If they get cheated on it has to be because their partner is searching for better. Someone with at least at reasonable sized bed lol. Full sets do exist, why are you sleeping on a twin size even if it does accommodate your body because you’re small, I mean you’re grown.

Eh? Did you boyfriend cheat on you or something?

You ask a lot of unusual, supposedly hypothetical questions in your threads, so I admit I have trouble understanding what you're really trying to ask.

Anyway, I don't think bed size is relevant to fidelity. Neither is having a license.

Where I live, this is perfectly normal. We have great public transport in my area so lots of young people don't rush into getting a driver's license. Housing is incredibly expensive, so living at home into their 20's is normal. The size bed they sleep in depends on the size of the bedroom they have. Still in school and supporting themselves with a job is great.

Why so much judgement on this person? It reflects more poorly on you than their life does on them.

Where I live, this is perfectly normal. We have great public transport in my area so lots of young people don't rush into getting a driver's license. Housing is incredibly expensive, so living at home into their 20's is normal. The size bed they sleep in depends on the size of the bedroom they have. Still in school and supporting themselves with a job is great.

Why so much judgement on this person? It reflects more poorly on you than their life does on them.

I assumed she's talking about herself.

https://www.loveshack.org/forums/general/general-relationship-discussion/662171-what-happened-people-being-humble

She's never returned to any of her threads tho, so it's probably a moot point.

Edited by MidwestUSA
  • Like 1

Why wouldn't I? You're working AND you're going to school.. which means you are working on your future. Some people can't even do that. So what if you live with your parents when you're still in school. Also, a twin bed is totally okay. And I don't see anything wrong with not having a license. It's not a requirement that you MUST know how to drive to have a future. LOL There's public transportation to get you around that's much cheaper and you can save up more money for your "future".

Any man who leaves you based on what you're saying doesn't deserve your time. Forget him.

Was that a Twin XL by chance? That's the way he likes to sleep. I've dated a woman who had Twin bed too. XL is for taller guys. LOL. She lived with her parents I had to ask them was it okay to live there too. I was trying to find a townhouse. Once I did and took her out of her parents house and moved into together. Played house and etc. So you see he may be saving up for the future. A lot of people don't drive today. If you can drive you do it the driving. self-driving cars are coming to most cities now so no one doesn't need to go buy expensive car, as gas is high, repairs are high along with insurance is high. Uber and Lyft is ideal for him.

Well if you don't like that living lifestyle you can always find someone else that has what you want. Don't settle because you don't like the way they live settle for what you want them to give you is there attention in life.

Not having a driver's license is the norm these days, and it's not restricted by age. Plenty in their 30's, 40's and 50's don't have one, or never had one. people can't afford to live on their own, and why buy a full size bed when you can't be smashing your date when your parents are in the next room. I know a lot of people who have no choice but to live at home due to affordability, and lack of rentals. Plus an education isn't cheap. Times are changing. It's nothing like it was 20 years ago.

This is about compatibility, not about someone's lack of ability to be independent. If their lifestyle doesn't match yours, then go meet someone who does.

Who is the person in question doing this? You?