Met a cute girl

anxiety_aerial

anxiety_aerial

So last weekend 2 friends invited me over for a small get together. One of them informed me that she has invited a girl as well. let's call her "B". They described her as Funny, cute, great sense of humor and so forth. And the fact that she's single and that she's 20 years old.

We met, talked all night, hugged in the end and she said until next time. My friends were telling me that I totally nailed it. That she was quite impressed about me. And thus they have arranged another get together with the 4 of us. That girl "B" actually suggested it. Should I ask her out when we meet again? Should I ask for her number at the end of the night? I don't know what to do...

It's not that I'm inexperienced, but i'm just a little bit nervous.

Excuse my bad summary from the party, this was written a little bit carelessly. For any questions, please feel free to ask

Personally I wouldn't want to do another 4-some. I would want alone time.

It was probably a mistake not to get her number at the end of the first evening. Do you have any other way to contact her: social media etc? If so then ask her out 1-to-1. If not then ask your friends to pass your number to her so she can send you her number.

• Like 1
So last weekend 2 friends invited me over for a small get together. One of them informed me that she has invited a girl as well. let's call her "B". They described her as Funny, cute, great sense of humor and so forth. And the fact that she's single and that she's 20 years old.

We met, talked all night, hugged in the end and she said until next time. My friends were telling me that I totally nailed it. That she was quite impressed about me. And thus they have arranged another get together with the 4 of us. That girl "B" actually suggested it. Should I ask her out when we meet again? Should I ask for her number at the end of the night? I don't know what to do...

It's not that I'm inexperienced, but i'm just a little bit nervous.

Excuse my bad summary from the party, this was written a little bit carelessly. For any questions, please feel free to ask

I disagree with the prior poster, doesn't matter who you are with they all got together to get you in the picture, now you can get her number from your friends who know her. Since this is more about you two. Or wait for the next friends arrangements. You got some insight and plenty of in tell info on her feelings for you.

She cares about you, she likes you mode. So when your in this mode you can talk to her privately around your friends. Get to know this mystery girl who cares and likes you. If you need more help you can always go live and text us here at LS. We here got your back! LOL Good luck!

• Like 1

Have some mystery about you. Let her wonder if you like her, let her get excited at the notion you two may get together. Wait til you guys all get together and flirt with her a little more....there must be a moment you two can find a private space to talk and interact...then ask her for her number. Don't be beta and let your friends tell her you like her and want her number...fail. Girls like a guy who is confident....it seals the deal.

• Author
anxiety_aerial
Have some mystery about you. Let her wonder if you like her, let her get excited at the notion you two may get together. Wait til you guys all get together and flirt with her a little more....there must be a moment you two can find a private space to talk and interact...then ask her for her number. Don't be beta and let your friends tell her you like her and want her number...fail. Girls like a guy who is confident....it seals the deal.

I really hope this'll work.