He unfriended me. What does it mean?

Haleyxmouse

So about a year ago, I had this friend and we actually started talking. Well it kinda fizzled out (he proved this a week after talking that he told me “you’ve got me messed up. I really liked you and we stopped talking”) and he was actually talking to another girl I knew about, but he made it clear to her that he didn’t want anything to do with it. After things kinda fizzled out, he started telling people he stopped everything because I was “too much drama” and that he wished things worked out.

Months later, he starts telling people (including the other girl that is now his girlfriend) it’s because I wouldn’t have sex with him, otherwise we would have been together and not them. So, we go our separate ways. He’s still been popping up everywhere on my social media. I find him on tinder, we end up matching (just to see what would happen). I lost it a bit&got mad despite doing the same thing and him claiming everything is done for and he doesn’t have any feelings what so ever for me anymore but I’m just so attractive he couldn’t resist .

He unmatched with me.So, basically he’s cheating on his girlfriend&she’s very much aware. He was always the first one to see my Snapchat stories, but last night I was looking for a friend to send them a message and I see that he unfriended me on there. About a week prior, I see that he re-“super liked” me on tinder&right after that I saw him at church (I’m sure he saw me) bc I was apparently just a few rows up from him, his girlfriend and his parents.I ended up going through another entrance, but they were stopped in the main entrance when I went around.

I hadn’t posted in over 2 weeks on Snapchat and him it was just a few days ago. I’m not sure what this means. It’s been a year and I just want it to be over but I have the feeling it isn’t. Please help!

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

If you want it to be over that is up to you. Make it happen for yourself. If he has unfriended you look at it as a blessing and make that your start. If he has a gf what good is he to you? Go to another church, block his social media and meet new people.

• Like 1

Block him on all your social media. Find another church.

If you want to be over, then be done with it by moving on. The only reason you are where you are is because you choose to keep knee deep in this drama. I mean, you openly note that he is a cheater and you're still keeping him on your radar.

Why are you so obsessed with someone who is a cheater and you don't like anyway? Just block him and move on.

• Like 1

He was never your friend, he was interested in you, but I got the feeling you didn't reciprocate the desire and that was upsetting to him so he broke it off. I'm not sure what "drama" he's talking about, but I guess it contributed to his worries.

When a guy starts trying to manipulate your feelings like that, or pulls you in then pushes you out, YOU block and delete him. Be the bigger person, don't avoid him, be pleasant to his GF and to him when you run into them at church. You give them a friendly greeting, then keep on walking. In no time he will stop bothering you. IMO the more you push him away the more he's going to try to pull you in.

Now people tell you to find another church....why should you? If you like that solution fine, but I don't think it's fair to you because a guy is giving you a little grieve on social media.

Edited by smackie9
  • Like 2
mortensorchid

You want this guy out of the picture and to make yourself stop looking at him or for him? Block him on social media, get rid of all physical things that may or may not remind you of him. Avoid drive bys at his house, avoid seeing anything or anyone that may or may not remind you of him. I'm still trying to break these bad habits.