Thoughts.

patooks

So I matched with this girl on Tinder about a week ago.

We spoke about 4 days ago, we seem to have a lot in common.

2 questions I have though.

1) Is it common to add someone on FB after 2 days talking, she added me on Messenger then after chatting, yesterday she added me on FB as a friend.

2) I asked her out on a date 2 days ago, as a single mother with 2 boys, she said not at this stage as she can't get the kids dad ( her ex ) to look after them until they have something arranged. I even suggested meeting at the park so I can take my dogs and her kids, and she sort of blew it off. She also didn't want to exchange cell numbers, but added me on FB instead.

Last night she messaged me saying as she doesn't know whats happening in her life she wants to keep it friendly in her words, but would pop in and see me at my work at some stage ( for our first meet up ).

I'm not a pen pal kind of guy, I like to meet ASAP, but understand her predicament as a solo mum.

How long would you guys wait to meet someone before saying this is enough and move on to another potential match ?

This one is complicated at best. She has kids yet she's doesn't have the time for you to date yet. She's mostly looking for friends then for dating anyone. You want ASAP then go find someone else that can give you the time you want. Again women with kids are slow to make things happen. She has kids you don't or just doesn't sound like you do. But you have a doggy. She's not ready to date you but she as added you to FB as a friend. Now you have a new friend. If you want more than a friend she can't give that to you yet. Excuses are popping up in front of your face. You clearly see your not getting your way. Time to move to the next woman who can give you peace of mind.

• Like 2

I would wait 0 days.

You met her on a dating app then she tells you she's not ready to date. She doesn't know what she wants but she knows she doesn't want it with you because she didn't hesitate to friendzone you.

The fact she has no custody arrangement yet with the father of her kids indicates she is freshly seperated, that's the type of people you should never get involve with.

The fact she added you on FB means nothing, she's just a friend collector.

De-friend her and move to next.

• Like 4
Having her on your fb at least creates possibilities for the future.

I am amazed at how men think.

If a woman friendzone you she will never change her mind about you.

• Like 1

She's just using her kids as an excuse to get out of date. Possible attention you know what.

Like I always say if you get any answer other than a yes, you block delete move on. There are no opportunities for the future. It's rejection, take it like a man, dump the chick.

• Like 2

I second this ^^^

This man doesn't think like that. I fully agree with you which is why I don't continue unless I get a yes.

I recall enigma (I think) saying in another post it could lead to another friend of hers.

But I've found if a woman friendzones you, the last thing she'll do is try to hook you up with someone else. Not much of a friend.

• Like 1
This man doesn't think like that. I fully agree with you which is why I don't continue unless I get a yes.

I recall enigma (I think) saying in another post it could lead to another friend of hers.

But I've found if a woman friendzones you, the last thing she'll do is try to hook you up with someone else. Not much of a friend.

Someone did that with my BFF, he thought is was OK to scourer though her friends list to find someone to hit on, and that person ended up being me. I wasn't very happy about it, and my BFF lost it on him, kicked him. So don't go there.

I'm not a pen pal kind of guy, I like to meet ASAP, but understand her predicament as a solo mum.

How long would you guys wait to meet someone before saying this is enough and move on to another potential match ?

It's not a question of how long you wait, it's a question of being able to accurately assess their interest level. You could reasonably wait a long time for someone who is genuinely interested but just busy. But don't wait another second for someone who's meh about you. This woman isn't interested in you. Move on.

• Like 1

What ages are you?

From my experience in a relationship with a single mom... i would NEVER do it again, even if she was billionare.

Dont waste your energy dealing with someone else's kid, theres too many women without baggage out there.

Unless you are on a mature age and/or already have kids of your own... just dont bother.

• Author

Thanks all. After thinking about it, I sent her a message saying I didn't want a pen pal, and wanted someone I could meet now.

She said no worries, good luck and removed me as a friend from her FB, so I guess she was just friend collecting.

Thor of Love

Here is what I do:

Step 1: I create a bot and I give it the characteristics of the girl who can satisfy my fantasies

Step 2: The bot send invitations to every girl who fulfill these criteria

Step 3: The bot ask all these girls to have sex with me on the same day we meet, I ghost all who answer no or ask for more time.

Step 4: I pick the best one of those who answered yes and I ghost the rest

Step 5: I pay her a taxi to come into my home so we can have sex asap because I don't want to bother with other stuff, I just need sex ASAP, anything else is a waste of time.

If she lied to me and she is ugly, I throw her out and then I ghost her.

And there you have it, you can automate the process of finding the perfect girl who is willing to have sex with you on the same day.