Sex overtook me

Trouble3009

Trouble3009

Broke up with bf 6 weeks ago and managed to block his number and email. Truth is that I dated some men but really missed his touch, love and our fabulous sex life. I decided to sign up for some online dating recently and out of the blue I received a response on the site from my prior boyfriend. I try to ignore it but one thing led to another and after several days I agreed to meet with him to bring some closure to our relationship since the break up was sudden. I met him and talked myself into cutting my losses not doing it anything further other than talking to him I think he had the same idea because that’s the way he sounded at least at the beginning of the meal. The conversation became emotional for both of us eventually expressing how we were each hurt. Although we only each had one glass of wine before I knew it I was going back to his place and I couldn’t resist. We made love and it was fantastic and further I told him I loved him which I wouldn’t have typically done. Of course now he wants to reconcile and I am really confused about what to do. On the one hand I do love him but there’s financial issues on his side that seems like they have improved by him since our break up but probably not enough to live that way. I also can’t stop myself from reaching out to other men who respond to the website and try and make plans perhaps thinking of making plans with them. What do I do this point. The Last thing I wanna do is hurt my prior bf but I’m really concerned about how good it felt and get over for him because it’s been very difficult.

Edited by Trouble3009

You love your ex, you can't stop reaching out to other men. These are two contradictory statements, you would not be responding to other men if you loved him.

• Like 1