How do I approach this now?

Last night I had a date, a first date, with this girl. I had a great time and we're clearly both looking for relationships. We hugged at the end of the night, but did not kiss. It was very hot and muggy and we were both sweating lol.

Today I shot her a text and said "It was nice meeting you last night, did you have a good time? Would you be interested in going out again?"

She replied back "I had a blast and would totally enjoy getting together and doing something again"

(I was very nervous for that reply btw haha)

Now she is a single mom, so I understand if it does develop into a relationship there would be responsibility on my part for the child which is fine. I can tell , due to the fact that she she has a kid, that she does take things slowly instead of jumping right in relationships.

So where do I go from here? When should I approach about a 2nd date? I don't wanna come off to strong where it looks like I'm suffocating her but I also don't wanna wait to long to where she thinks I'm not that interested.

CautiouslyOptimistic

Call her and ask her out for Saturday night.

I agree, ask her if she's free for a date this weekend. If she didn't have time to date you would not have found her on a dating site (I assume you met her there). How old are her children (child)?

• Author
I agree, ask her if she's free for a date this weekend. If she didn't have time to date you would not have found her on a dating site (I assume you met her there). How old are her children (child)?

Her kid is 6

Are sure 4 days isn't too soon for a second date/.

Her kid is 6

Are sure 4 days isn't too soon for a second date/.

That's why I suggested you ask her if she has time for a date on the weekend it's a way to respect her availability before imposing yours. No I don't think it's too soon and if she's busy she'll offer you her next free time.

If I was dating with a 6 yo I would appreciate to be invited a few days in advance so I can organize a babysitter. Her daughter goes to her dad each 2nd weekend? they have a shared custody maybe? Does she have a support system around here like her mom, a sister, friends that can babysit?

• Author
That's why I suggested you ask her if she has time for a date on the weekend it's a way to respect her availability before imposing yours. No I don't think it's too soon and if she's busy she'll offer you her next free time.

If I was dating with a 6 yo I would appreciate to be invited a few days in advance so I can organize a babysitter. Her daughter goes to her dad each 2nd weekend? they have a shared custody maybe? Does she have a support system around here like her mom, a sister, friends that can babysit?

Her mom watched him

I will see if she is free unless she is working