Pursue or not pursue?

woninnok

This girl I like followed me on Instagram and I followed her back. But while I was scrolling down her feed I accidentally liked one of her old photos (from last year). Afterwards I saw that she deleted that old photo I liked. So now I am afraid I looked like a creep and that don't have any chance anymore. Should I still text her or will I look an even bigger creep if I do?

Happy Lemming

Instead of texting her, why not call her up and ask her out on a proper date??

You'll have your answer, soon enough.

• Like 1

So, OP, where have you interacted with the girl which caused you to like her? Get back there and interact some more and see how it goes and if well ask her out. Easy? Nah. Not easy. You'll be doing it a lot in life though. Sure you'll get more yes'es if you're universally attractive but even those guys got to open their mouths.

You don't pursue.

You are the prize.

You call her up and you ask her out.

She declines or flakes you delete her and move on.

This girl I like followed me on Instagram and I followed her back. But while I was scrolling down her feed I accidentally liked one of her old photos (from last year). Afterwards I saw that she deleted that old photo I liked. So now I am afraid I looked like a creep and that don't have any chance anymore. Should I still text her or will I look an even bigger creep if I do?

Relax, the worst that can happen is she rejects you, and that's nothing. Maybe she won't! Forget about the social media snafu and just ask her out on a date. If she brings it up, just tell her the truth.