Never felt this way before

zac.edwards

zac.edwards

Hey guys, this is gonna sound very middle school crush-ey and stupid but please bear with me. I’m genuinely so lost and confused. So theres this girl in my english class and she’s not someone I’ve ever really noticed before and not a girl who would usually catch my attention from her looks. She isn’t the typical standard of “attractive”. But as the semester has gone by, I’ve been finding myself getting more and more attracted to her just by seeing glimpses (i guess) of who she really is on the inside? Her personality, the way she jokes around, the way she talks. I find myself literally leaning on my hand staring and admiring her. I guess you could say I like her, but the way I’m attracted to her is like something I’ve never felt before. I’ve had a long term girlfriend in the past who I loved very much but not like this. I don’t want to say I love this girl, but I know I have extremely strong feelings for her and I barely know her. We’ve only talked a handful of times and worked on a project together once. I’m so drawn to her vibe and I’ve never been so smitten by someone literally by just their personality. Even though she may not be the typical standard of attractive, she’s SO beautiful to me. Anyway, school is ending soon and I know its very possible I’ll never see her again. No biggie if I just tell her how I feel right? For me it’s not as easy as that. I’ve never been one to tell someone how I feel, especially someone I’m barely friends with and right now I feel like I can never tell her how I feel. But it hurts because I care so much and feeling this way about someone I barely know is completely foreign to me. I guess I’m scared because I have no idea how she feels about me or sees me as anything more than just a guy who sits behind her and if I tell her I’m afraid I’ll come off as creepy. It’s been on my mind all night and I wish I knew what to do.

There is first time for everything.

You're just scared of rejection. But if you dont do it now, you will always wonder till the rest of your life.

Next time when you see her, just casually invite her out for some drinks/cineme/ whatever activities which you guys prefer. And then see how she responds.

You can say something like "Hey, by the way, I know this cool place to get the best ice cream in town, wanna go there with me on XXX?"

If she agrees and is very much excited about it, at least you have a chance to get to know her on one one one and then sees further if she is romantically interested in you!

• Like 1