Moved on after 1 year of breakup, dating again

toomanyquestions123

toomanyquestions123

It has been a while since i posted on Loveshack. As some are aware, i came here after my ex fiancé broke my heart exactly 1 year ago. I am happy to say that i completely moved from him and the idea of him does not make me sad anymore. 2 months ago i travelled to Italy and i met a nice italian guy there who really likes me and wants a future with me. He booked a flight to my country at the end of June to visit me. He is a pharmacist, very tall, good looking but his english is not that strong.

Meanwhile, 2 weeks ago, my mother set me up with a guy who is from my town in my country, but lives in the US and works as a professor assistant, he is okay looking, sweet, smart, and very open minded.

SO BOTH of those guys are too serious about me and into me. But I am so confused on what to do. Do i keep dating both and choose after? what if i broke someone's heart? HELP

Why people mess around with more than 1 person ata time is beyond me.

Obviously neither is right for you or you wouldn't be seeing the other one.

Believe me when someone is right and it's all there even the thought of someone else is sickening.

Besides , you talk about them as if they're job applicants.

• Like 2
  • Author
toomanyquestions123

I'm multidating in order to choose the right one, you cant know a person if he is the right one from the first date is that right ?

salparadise
I'm multidating in order to choose the right one, you cant know a person if he is the right one from the first date is that right ?

You mean interviewing applicants?

There's only one sure way to know immediately... enny, meanie, miney, moe.

• Like 1
  • Author
toomanyquestions123

No i just need to know who is the best for me to not cause my self potential hurt in the future.

littleblackheart

Do both men know they are in 'competition'? If so, and if all of you agree to this situation and no one is duped (the men's feelings should also be taken in consideration), you can carry on getting to know them casually at your pace.

2 months for Italian Man and 2 weeks for US Man doesn't seem like much, especially if you've only seen them once each.

That said, if you already know which one you like best out of the 2, pick him.

bathtub-row

I agree that you can’t really know at this point unless you date them both. The decision may make itself quickly if you end up ruling out one of them after 1 or 2 dates. It seems they’re both geographically undesirable but it could be fun getting to know them - and you never know. The language thing may become a big deal too.

• Like 1
Lotsgoingon

Basically you can make an announcement to both of them ... Look, I like you ... (btw: doesn't seem like you like the professor) ... I want you to know that I'm dating ... and seeing other people for now.

You have the right to date up until you have the "Let's Be Exclusive Conversation." ... The code for saying this is to say "I'm dating ..."

But let's go back one step ... I don't get this confusion ... You can go out with each and see if you want to go out again ... then go out again ... and see if you want to go out again ... Literally ....

I don't get this confusion thing ... You don't know how much you really like them because you haven't spent enough time yet ...

• Author
toomanyquestions123

Exactly, but anyway the professor & I had a conversation & since i am travelling in few days and he is travelling back to the US, it doesnt seem its gonna work out so my list involves only the pharmacist whom im gonna meet soon.

darenmartin

I think that the guy whom you met during the Italy visit is a right person for you because both of you do love and care for each other. You should go with him instead of that person who belongs to your hometown.

Let both these nice men know that you are "dating around" a bit so they can do the same and not get too ahead of themselves.

• Like 1