Why do females always prefer jerks over nice guys?

Women like confident men. Jerks tend to have confidence in spades but it's usually arrogance. It is possible to be confident without being a jerk/

So called "nice guys" who complain about this are often doormats, which is the problem.

Good guys are polite, self assured & fun to date. Try polishing your own self esteem.

I don't know what you mean about being an anti-feminist. Does that mean you are misogynistic? 'Cause that ain't helpful. You kinda hafta like women if you want to date them.

• Like 1
Women like confident men. Jerks tend to have confidence in spades but it's usually arrogance. It is possible to be confident without being a jerk/

So called "nice guys" who complain about this are often doormats, which is the problem.

Good guys are polite, self assured & fun to date. Try polishing your own self esteem.

I don't know what you mean about being an anti-feminist. Does that mean you are misogynistic? 'Cause that ain't helpful. You kinda hafta like women if you want to date them.

As always you bring up solid valuable advice. The self assured part and confidence are things nice guys seldom have enough of. I certainly don't.

Those things hurt your prospects more than physical appearance does.

Yes, I'd say you're throwing blame to the world at large when it's actually your hating toward women that's your biggest obstacle to getting those same women to like you. I mean, you're right up front about it, so there's no mistaking it, and even when you conceal it, the hate shows through and women can see it in little things you say and do.