Tinder Meet Up?

Eel751

So I matched with a guy on tinder and we’ve been talking for over a month. We talk on snapchat now. I’m 21 and he’s 25. I’m away at school and he lives by the area I’m from. We both love working out and he’s a beast, he’s so cut. So ding ding that means he might be a dick and gets a lot of girls. Although he said he is a nerd. His name on snapchat is “mr. joe keer” haha I guess he likes comics. He’s also really tall. 6’3. He knows I like cats, he does too. I put that in my tinder bio. He sent me a picture of a cat in a chair at a hair salon he found haha. He also tells his friends he loves them based on his Facebook lol. Every time I workout I send him a picture after. So when we first started talking I sent him selfies and he’s like: “dawwww look at you! You’re so cute!!!” lol. And also I sent him a picture after I trained legs that includes my butt in leggings though lol he’s like WOW with a whole bunch of emojis. I asked him what he’s on tinder for and he said he’s not sure what he wants but also he told me he got a boner after I sent him the picture of me in leggings and I shut that **** down quick haha I was like well I think I just found out why you’re on tinder and he’s like I probably shouldn’t of said that. That was a month ago. he’s also asked about cuddling one time. Like obviously guys want sex. But I told him the other day jokingly sometimes I wish I could drop out of school to focus on the gym and he said he wishes we could focus on the gym together but I have to focus on school. He then asked me about midterms. He also said maybe we can play video games together sometime. So he wants to do things together with me. He also basically asked me out. He’s a sports guy so he seems competitive. He said he’s always for the win lol whatever that means. Also I sent him a Fitness related picture on certain exercises and I was like: “it depends on your goals” and he’s said: “my goal is to take you on a date after you sent me that” lol I died on the spot. Also him saying I should focus on school either means school is more important than him bc he just wants sex OR it means I care about you and you should focus on school so we can meet then. I was also thinking, um would a guy really pursue a girl for a month while she’s away at school just to get sex? Like he could be hooking up with other girls or talking to them.. he’s definitely interested in me and he’s asked me out.. so I’m planning to meet him to see what he’s really about and no I won’t go to his house, we have to meet in public. Going back to his house means sex lol. Sooo what do you think about this? Am I approaching it the right way? So I told him I’m back home and if he wants to meet because I’m home now and he’s like: I mean I could do that at some point. So he asked again and I told him I’m free Thursday and Friday night and maybe we could go to dinner and he said “yeah that might me cool!” he snapped me at his work throwing a paper ball in a recycling bin so I sent one of me throwing something out and he said hahaha back. So I’m planning to ask him if he’s ok for tomorrow night or maybe Saturday lunch if the weather is bad tomorrow. There’s a restaurant I asked him if he’s knew about in his area and he said he never been. So I was gonna suggest that one. Am I approaching this right? I’ve also never been on a tinder date or with an older man. ? I also won’t put out, I respect myself that much to not do that.

You won't know any of this stuff until you meet him. Watch his body language, and consider how he talks to you, and what he talks about. That's all you can do. Best of luck. BTW he's not an older man lol. Older man would be someone in their 30's. You both are age appropriate.

After your date tell us how it goes and we will go from there on more advice for you.

Cookiesandough

You asked what he’s looking for and he said he’s not sure but you gave him a boner ??*♀️ But since you’re probably gonna go out with this dork because you think he’s hot, go SLOW and get to know him.

1. He got a boner and made sure you got the clear message

2. Invited you to play video games ( at his house most likely )

3. Sounds like he keeps commenting on your physical parts

4. Mentioned doesn’t know (girls like challenges)

The Guy just wants to have sex

A month flies by when you’re pounding other girls by the way so I don’t think a month is a big deal.

• Like 1