Is he interested or?

lilymelrosa

I met this guy on tinder in the beginning of october. I am a 19 yrs old female and he is a 21yrs old male. He messaged me and we talked a lot and got along great, understanding each other really well. Eventually, we found out we had a couple of friends in common and gave each other's phone numbers and started messaging on whatsapp. He deleted his page on tinder after that.

He invited me to go out with him on a date and we did. It went great and, since then, we met another 2 times (he did the invitations again), all went great again. We haven't spoken if it those were "dates" though or just simply meet ups. He has been in a really busy period in university and we are taking it slow. We message each other daily ever since we started talking on tinder. The only problem is: he takes AGES to reply. usually around 10 hours. He always seems interested in the conversation and our messages get really long really fast (he starts out a normal "hey how are you" conversation but we have so much to talk about that each messages gets really long) so maybe that's that but I wonder if, even like that, it shows lack of interest now that it takes him so long? He already told me he usually has his phone with him but doesn't text me back until he's free to actually give attention to what i said previously but I am not sure? I also don't know if I should ask him out next time?

Thank you!

He's either not that interested, or he's playing games and is making you wait for his texts on purpose. (To keep you wondering about him)

You could ask him out this time. If he's "too busy" or if he gives you any other lame excuse, he's probably not into you. I doubt his texting will change though, so it's up to you if you're cool with that

Ask him out and focus on the in-person interactions and physically impress upon him that, to you, they are dates, presuming you are attracted to him and want to date him.

If he's not a constant texter, that's his style. Try a little mystery. It can be fun. Good luck!

• Like 2

I do not see him playing games, my fiance is very busy during the day and responds to me when hes free. Your guy seems like he is busy and like u said, he responds lengthy when he does. I think you should not read into it too much and just enjoy it and go with the flow.