What do I get my crush for the office Secret Santa?

the_entertainer1

the_entertainer1

I volunteered to organize the office Secret Santa this year and ... I rigged it so my crush and I are giving gifts to each other. I told him (and a few other people) that my brother helped me sort out the names so it was anonymous for me too ... so technically, he doesn't know that I know he's buying for me.

The thing is, now I'm not sure what to buy him. I want it to be kind of personal, but not something too over the top (we distribute the presents in front of everyone on staff and though it's anonymous, a couple of my friends know I have him). We go out for coffee once or twice a week, so I was going to get him a Star-Wars themed re-usable coffee cup he can use when we do that. But, I know he got a Star Wars mug from one of our students, so it might be unnecessary. Actually, he got a lot of chocolate and Star Wars stuff from the students. So, any other ideas? He likes games, gadgets and sports. We've been to the movies and a couple of sporting matches outside of work. We're not 'dating' and nothing romantic has happened, but a few people, including our students think we are. There isn't a rule against it at our workplace.

The limit for the Secret Santa is only $15 but I'm happy to spend a little more if necessary. I want it to be something a bit more personal, but that he might be able to guess came from me. Any ideas?

As it's the office secret santa, don't do thoughtful. Do something funny which will have them all in stitches and show your sense of humour.

A good laugh will keep in his memory far more than a mug will.