I think she has a boyfriend

hgriffin17

Ok, i'll keep it quick because I need answers fast.

1. We matched on Tinder

2. We have a date planned for tomorrow night

3. We talked on the phone already, and we hit it off well

4. I searched her on Facebook today. A boy popped up on her friend's list

5. The boy has a picture of them two with the caption "I love you babe ?"

6. Picture was taken in 2016

7. He hasn't changed it since then

8. She also has a picture of them (not profile picture) 3 months ago.

9. Originally she's from Thailand. So is he. She now goes to school here in the U.S while he is still there.

Okay, do I call her and ask if she has a boyfriend or not? I've actually been a homewrecker multiple times without even knowing and I hated myself for it. Or do I just go with the flow and just assume that she doesn't since she accepted the date. Like she's on tinder. What did she expect to find? Friends?

Need help!!

mortensorchid

She's on Tinder to begin with, so ... She's looking for something. Are you the home wrecker? I wouldn't call you that in this situation. You matched and she agreed to meet you, so ... See what happens. It could be one of those situations where you meet once and then you never see or talk to the person ever again.

See what happens when you meet and then go from there.

• Author

That's what all my friends are saying as well.

I've been on many tinder dates before so I usually know how it can go down. Whether it be a one time thing or that it leads to something serious (I met my last gf on tinder) so you're right, we'll see what happens after tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...

You both met on Tinder, so there is a reasonable underlying assumption that you are both looking to date someone. If it bothers you that there is a picture of her and a potential boyfriend, I would ask her directly when you meet or when you talk on the phone. Tell her that you noticed a young man in some of her photos and need to know whether she really is available. See what she says and let us know. Good luck.