Dating multiple women

js_77

Hello my friends it's been months since I broke up with my last girlfriend and now I'm dating three girls. Two of them I met on Tinder and the other one is a prostitute! Yes, I paid for sex our first time, I paid her and a few days later she said she wanted to have a casual relationship with me and said I didn't have to pay her anymore, now we're having a casual relationship (I don't pay her anymore, we hang out, she comes to my place, we have sex, etc.)!

About the other two girls I met them on Tinder and we're having a casual relationship too, nothing serious, but one of them is a single mom and I think I'll dump her anyways because I wouldnt have a exclusive relationship with a single mom! I just want to say that I'm only hooking up, hanging out and having fun with these "3 girls"!

Now here it comes the problem, I'm addicted to women and sex and I don't think I can ever be faithful to anyone anymore, I don't know what's wrong with me because I'm losing control of my sexual drive, I just want to have sex with more and more and more "new" women...WTF is wrong with me?!

Hello my friends it's been months since I broke up with my last girlfriend and now I'm dating three girls. Two of them I met on Tinder and the other one is a prostitute! Yes, I paid for sex our first time, I paid her and a few days later she said she wanted to have a casual relationship with me and said I didn't have to pay her anymore, now we're having a casual relationship (I don't pay her anymore, we hang out, she comes to my place, we have sex, etc.)!

About the other two girls I met them on Tinder and we're having a casual relationship too, nothing serious, but one of them is a single mom and I think I'll dump her anyways because I wouldnt have a exclusive relationship with a single mom! I just want to say that I'm only hooking up, hanging out and having fun with these "3 girls"!

Now here it comes the problem, I'm addicted to women and sex and I don't think I can ever be faithful to anyone anymore, I don't know what's wrong with me because I'm losing control of my sexual drive, I just want to have sex with more and more and more "new" women...WTF is wrong with me?!

I think that if all the women involved know that they aren't the only one you're having sex with, and all things are on the up and up here, it shouldn't be a huge, insurmountable problem.

But since you feel that your appetite is getting out of control, it may be time to talk to a psychologist or psychiatrist so that you learn the tools to get this under control before you hurt someone.

And I hope you're using condoms since your new girlfriend is a pro.

You should also know that we've read a lot of threads on this site from women who are aghast that their new boyfriend paid for sex in the past--for some women, that is a deal breaker, so take that into consideration as you go forward in life.

my brother has that problem. it has caused him much grief over the years. it's an addiction just like alcoholism. you need professional help.

• Like 1

There are groups just like AA that support sex addition. Just have to contact a doctor/clinic and they will advise you of what's available.

I don't see the problem here. It's one thing if you want sex all the time but you can't get any. But it seems you're having no problem in that department. You seem to be so well endowed that you even convinced the cow to give away her milk for free. Sounds like you're just bragging...

What you're describing isn't "dating," it's meaningless sex. I sure hope you're using lots of protection, especially since you're sleeping with a prostitute on a regular basis (yuck).

• Like 2
  • Author
I think that if all the women involved know that they aren't the only one you're having sex with, and all things are on the up and up here, it shouldn't be a huge, insurmountable problem.

But since you feel that your appetite is getting out of control, it may be time to talk to a psychologist or psychiatrist so that you learn the tools to get this under control before you hurt someone.

And I hope you're using condoms since your new girlfriend is a pro.

You should also know that we've read a lot of threads on this site from women who are aghast that their new boyfriend paid for sex in the past--for some women, that is a deal breaker, so take that into consideration as you go forward in life.

Of course I use condom, and when I get a serious relationship I'll never tell a new girlfriend about my past. Anyway women sexual past is always worst, always more naughty, always!

What you're describing isn't "dating," it's meaningless sex. I sure hope you're using lots of protection, especially since you're sleeping with a prostitute on a regular basis (yuck).

Of course I use protection with both women!

I don't see the problem here. It's one thing if you want sex all the time but you can't get any. But it seems you're having no problem in that department. You seem to be so well endowed that you even convinced the cow to give away her milk for free. Sounds like you're just bragging...

Sorry but bragging about myself wasn't my intention, I'm just living the best moment of my single life!

You're a young man, am I right? I was much the same when I was in my early 20's. Luckily, my libido calmed down to much more manageable levels by the time I was 26 or so.

I'm 31, I'm not that young anymore :laugh:

Sorry but bragging about myself wasn't my intention, I'm just living the best moment of my single life!

I'm 31, I'm not that young anymore :laugh:

Confirmed, you're bragging.

some_username1

It is obviously a mark of how far we have come as a society when the first thing a guy does when he starts regularly banging a prostitute is go on the internet and tell everyone about it :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Author
It is obviously a mark of how far we have come as a society when the first thing a guy does when he starts regularly banging a prostitute is go on the internet and tell everyone about it :laugh:

Is not just the prostitute, its three girls!

Yawn. Humble bragging

C'mon. I've been accused of humble bragging. This is pretty blatant and totally pointless...

• Like 1