Need With Snapchat...and this new girl

TheNewRock

TheNewRock

Im new to the whole communicating through Snapchat thing, but apparently people treat Snapchat as text messaging these days. What does it mean when a girl saves your snapchat messages, but doesn't respond to you? This girl knows I like her (i told her), but her company has recently gotten busy, so when I asked her out she told me she didnt have time for a social life, let alone time to pursue a dating relationship. She says even her friends sometime get mad at her because she can't go out with them consistently. I understood, didnt overreact. My schedule is hectic too. I dont message her often, but everytime I do, she opens them right away and saves them, but doesnt respond. What does that mean? The messages are usually simple, have a great day or I hope work is going well, type of messages. Whenever I ask her a question, she's good at responding..but other than that, she just saves them.

It seems like she likes the attention but not necessarily you. If she doesn't reply to your messages and has no time to date, you shouldn't waste your time with her unless you are just looking for attention as well, instead of a relationship.

• Author
TheNewRock

Hmm...i never even thought of that. So should I say anything? She's never given me any negative vibes and I dont want to burn bridges...so should I just do nothing?

coolheadal
Hmm...i never even thought of that. So should I say anything? She's never given me any negative vibes and I dont want to burn bridges...so should I just do nothing?

First off you haven't even gone out with her, she's busy or can't text at work. Shoot my cell is off at work, there is not time for that there. LOL In your case just don't text her and see what happens. You do not need a text buddy is that what you want. I am sure it's not. We all want someone to love us and be with us and care. This girl has put her life on hold and has chosen to be career minded for now. No room for you or her friends. So for you move on or just keep her as your little text buddy for now..

• Like 1
caitlinf33

Speaking from personal experience, I will save a snap either because it's something special or important and I want to keep the message like I would an email or text OR because I don't have time to answer but want to remember what the person said when I go back to it. This is one of the things I sometimes find annoying about snap - that i will open something when I am slightly distracted or multi-tasking, later on remember that that person sent me a snap but because there is no record of it, I often won't respond b/c I forget what they asked me!

In either case, think it's a positive that she is saving them.