is this dishonesty?

i joined this dating website but you have to pay to show your email to other people/get other people's email addresses.

would it be really dishonest/come off as looking dishonest, to include my email in my username? like xxxxxxx

athotmail.com?

(sorry i couldn't log in before and had to post as a guest!)

Originally posted by aliya34

i joined this dating website but you have to pay to show your email to other people/get other people's email addresses.

would it be really dishonest/come off as looking dishonest, to include my email in my username? like xxxxxxxAtHotmail?

(sorry i couldn't log in before and had to post as a guest!)

All I can say is if they have sharp Mods like we do here they will probably be wise to ya and not allow it...

• Author

well i am not that worried about the Mods, moreso about how i will come off looking to people! (as dishonest, especially to people with higher standards which i am trying to attract....)

what do you think?

well i am not that worried about the Mods, moreso about how i will come off looking to people! (as dishonest, especially to people with higher standards which i am trying to attract....)

what do you think?

LOL Honestly *I just like saying that ha!* I don't think it would be frowned upon by those you may be hoping to attract... IF you can get away with it, more power to ya!

I wouldn't feel attracted if a guy did this. Would you? I find it would look cheap. I guess, you could do it, but show your smartness in other ways, because if you are looking for partner you should try to make a good impression. People feel attracted by generosity and honesty and well, cheating a bit in order to save some dollars doesn't look good.

a way of combatting it? what do you mean :bunny:

:laugh:

Did you see that your orginal post had been edited by the Mods here?

They took out the *possible* email addy you supplied.. seeeeeee LOL thier on it!

call me crazy but didn't you already make it pretty obvious what your email is with that first post. :confused: