Who should I choose? My boyfriend of 4 months or this new guy whos so adorable!

Starchild55555

Starchild55555

Ive been with my bf for 4 months. He goes to a different school then me, so I only get to see him once or twice a week. Hes not usually what I go for looks why, but what I love about him is that he's easy to talk to and we joke around alot. Sometimes making fun of eachother. I dont know if thats normal or not but yea...its still good fun... Sometimes he makes me really really happy, to the point i could just jump around and smile because I'm so happy then other times why i wonder why I'm with him in the first place. He can get mad easily and accuse me for things I didnt do. His friends tell me he flirts alot with the girls at his school, and he liked this one girl for bit while we were going out. Im still jealous of her too. They hang out lot more than i do with him and they talk on the phone alot, which i dont like but dont say anything because i dont wnt to sound like im telling him what to do. I ask him all the time if he likes her still nd he says they are just "good friends" . I'm never really excited to go see him either, but when I'm with him its all better. Sometimes I think he just wants to fool around though, everytime I'm with him alone he just wants to make out in his room and see how far I'll go. He says he loves me and says sweet things, but sometimes when hes with his friends, he doesn't pay much attention to me and will barely lay a hand on me. Sometimes I even go as far as drinking before I see him because I sometimes get nervous when we're fooling around.. but at the end of the night i'll be so happy

So anyways, the other guy; I started talking to him like 2 months ago and i've found we have lot in common. He has the looks I usually go for and is really sweet. Everytime I see him he runs nd gives me big hug. He goes to my school so thats like 5 a day. I think my boyfriend would be upset if he knew that. He always says how he likes me so much and how my boyfriend is so lucky to have me. Hes also really nice to me around his friends. The only bad thing bout him is that sometimes he talks about how hes depressed alot, and sometimes complains, but he says I make him happy when nothing else can. I would definately consider him if I was single and i'd be upset if another girl found our how great he was.

So anywayz, me and my boyfriend talked about having a long realationship because he wants it to "mean something" He says how he wants a year or something. The thing is, the longer time goes on, the more serious it will get and will be harder to get out of if i wanted to... So what if this other guy is really the right one and i miss that chance. I dont know what to do, i might really regret it if i break up with my boyfriend, but i might regret it if i miss my chance with this new guy i met who really likes me. So what should I do does anyone have any suggestions of what they would do and what I should do? I'd appreciate it. Thankz

How old are you?

He says how he wants a year or something
What does he plan to do after the year is up? You should try to think if you would want to marry your current guy. If the answer is no then play the field a little and have fun while you're still young.