My World Feels Like Its Crumbling Down Now

kunaka1000

kunaka1000

Hie

How do I cope what do i do when you feel so lonely yet you in a relationship ,you want to find an out but yet you can not.instead of feeling loved you feel pain unworthiness, like here it goes again being mistreated being punished for being inlove for loving someone whole heartedly

PegNosePete

What do you mean, you want to find an out but can not?

If you are being mistreated and punished then you should leave the relationship, just like you were advised many times in your previous thread.

Edited by PegNosePete
  • Like 1
TaraMaiden2

OP, I have read your other threads and to be honest, you're an emotional mess. I really wouldn't know which thread to give as prime example, they're all pretty desperate....

You shouldn't be in any type of relationship with any woman, whether she has kids or not.

You need to get psychological help, because you have trauma from a previous experience.

Please see your doctor, and get help.

You're in no fit state to date anyone.

You will cope and you will survive. Love and heartbreaks are part of life and we have been experiencing them since the beginning of time. You'll be just fine. You're in a toxic relationship, end it. It will hurt for a couple of weeks then it'll be over.

Hie

How do I cope what do i do when you feel so lonely yet you in a relationship ,you want to find an out but yet you can not.instead of feeling loved you feel pain unworthiness, like here it goes again being mistreated being punished for being inlove for loving someone whole heartedly

You stop dating self-involved drama queens is what you do. I thought we covered this in your previous thread. :eek: The only reason you can't find an out is because you refuse to send the txt/email/msg 'It's over'. You're doing this to yourself honestly.

• Like 1