Should I go after a woman who doesn't date? Or a woman who's taken? Or neither?

curious1

So here's the situation:

There's a woman I really like a lot. We have been hanging out for a few months now, and I've confessed my feelings to her. She said that she likes me too, but she doesn't date. She only falls in love after a long friendship. She and I continue to see each other and there is definitely a very palpable flirtatious undercurrent to our dealings, but so far we remain just friends.

A few weeks ago I met another woman who is nice, funny, cute, and easy to talk to. We spend hours just talking to one another. After we had hung out a few times, though, I learned that she is in a long-term relationship with someone who lives in another state. We continue to hang out as well, and I can tell she is keeping me a secret. So far we are just friends as well.

Meanwhile, I am still crushing on the first woman. My question is this: should I pursue something with either of these women, or should I try to forget about the both of them and move on to someone else? Do you think my friendship with either of them is harmful or wrong?

I think you should either a) move on or b) wait for the first girl. If you really like her - just build up a friendship with her and see how it goes from there.