Does he like me?

username2k16

So there's this guy 1 year older than me. We're involved in a few activities and we've known each other for about 1 year. I've liked him since i met him but i didn't make a move. The thing is, today he acted like he actually cares about me more than a friend. He was talking to me at one point and one of his best friends ( who happens to be a good friend of mine) came and told him to go somewhere else where more people have gathered. My crush told him to live him alone cause he had better stuff to do. When his friend asked what, my crush answered that the better thing to do was talking to me. He blushed right after that and him and his friend made a weird eye contact... What does that mean? What shall i do?

Means he likes you and doesn't mind if you know. So if you like him back, be super friendly to him so he doesn't get scared off. Really, all you have to do is smile real big and maybe give him a hug. He even wants his friends to know. It's all good news! You should text him or something in case if you froze that night, he didn't take that as rejection.