Has anyone talked to a many people as I have on dating sites?

ilovemusic3

I'm a 26 year old female, and I've been on dating sites for about 5 or 6 years. In that time I've sent like a million messages and messaged like a million guys back and forth but I've never had a bf and casually dated 1 guy. Had anyone else sent this many messages and talked to this many people with pretty much no results?

There has to be a reason why you are not getting dates.

The only thing I can say is if I keep clicking on the super model and all the pretty actress profiles I am never going to get a date.

So are you clicking only the 10's or anything that wears pants. Meaning are you only reaching for the men that are out of your league or are you striking out with everyone.

Photo's, bio info, can be the problem. You have friends that caught their man ask them for help to improve your profile.

You have married friends? Ask them and their husbands for suggestions on how to make yourself more attractive to men.

Work has to be done. Hope you find out areas that you need to and can improve.

Well, I was 30 when I first started doing dating websites. Im now 41.

In the beginning I d messaeg 1 or 2 but learned they would chat and then fade on you.

Now with Match and POF I send mass messages. I can send like 3-4 a day to girls I like and get one word responses or very basic questions like.

"Thanks for your message, how are you"?

You then chat a little but its small talk.

Now 3 - 4 messages a dat over a 11 years. Ive only had 2 relationships during that time and only lasted a year.

Three to 4 messages........well someone do the maths.

Well, I was 30 when I first started doing dating websites. Im now 41.

In the beginning I d messaeg 1 or 2 but learned they would chat and then fade on you.

Now with Match and POF I send mass messages. I can send like 3-4 a day to girls I like and get one word responses or very basic questions like.

"Thanks for your message, how are you"?

You then chat a little but its small talk.

Now 3 - 4 messages a dat over a 11 years. Ive only had 2 relationships during that time and only lasted a year.

Three to 4 messages........well someone do the maths.

This is how it went for me after the fall.

So I got off the sites.

I suspect it has to do with my weight.

I'm wearing 36 pants now & have done way better when I was in 34 & lower.

However over the summer when I was in 38's I met women in real life & did ok.

online has progressively gotten worse from what I can see.

The women just want attention & the men just want sex.

not all, but most.

I wouldn't waste my time messaging a woman I had no interest in meeting but for some reason women do this.

I wouldn't go on a bunch of dates then drop a girl because she didn't sex me on the first date but guys do this.

It's really kind of sad.

In that time I've sent like a million messages and messaged like a million guys back and forth but I've never had a bf and casually dated 1 guy. Had anyone else sent this many messages and talked to this many people with pretty much no results?
How about you provide some real numbers?

I've messaged well over a thousand (probably closer to two-thousand) women over the years. I've been on dozens of dates, had a few ONS/flings, and found one relationship.

• Like 1
I'm a 26 year old female, and I've been on dating sites for about 5 or 6 years. In that time I've sent like a million messages and messaged like a million guys back and forth but I've never had a bf and casually dated 1 guy. Had anyone else sent this many messages and talked to this many people with pretty much no results?

I'm male and have sent a lot of messages and have never gotten back a single reply.