Seeing someone you know on Tinder

Black Cement

So I'm swiping across Tinder and come across the girl who I was talking too about a couple of months ago. I was wondering if its weird if i "Super Like" her. I mean the pro is that it's letting her know I like her, and the con is it's super awkward. So, go for it?

PS, what happens when I swipe "Super Like?"

She gets a notification just like when you have a match saying "Black Cement Super Liked You." Then she can swipe yes or no on your profile. It's only Tinder so you could do it if you want. At least she will know that you're interested, and you will get a clear answer in case you don't have a match with her.

When you super like her, you don't have to wonder about stuff like "well maybe she didn't see my profile yet" or "maybe she quickly swiped me to the left on accident...."

It's a dating app, you're both on it for the same reason I'd imagine so why would it be awkward? When I was online dating I sometimes came across people I knew and I never thought twice about not messaging them.

• Like 1

I've even been messaged by coworkers on dating apps asking me work questions! Everyone is there for the same reason. It shouldn't be too awkward on a traditional dating site.

• Like 1
So I'm swiping across Tinder and come across the girl who I was talking too about a couple of months ago. I was wondering if its weird if i "Super Like" her. I mean the pro is that it's letting her know I like her, and the con is it's super awkward. So, go for it?

PS, what happens when I swipe "Super Like?"

It'll inform her that you Super Like her...but you only have a limited number of super likes, so use them wisely.

If you do really like her, at least now she'll know.

Hahaha I just go on auto-swipe-right mode. Then match. If I don't like her, I cancel it :D

Edited by iphone_user1
  • Like 1
  • Author

Alright, I super liked her and what do you know, she likes back within 30 minutes. So now that's over, I'm gonna message her tomorrow.

• Like 2