Is it wrong for me not to want my friend to talk to/flirt with someone I had a one ni

Tallgirl91

I'm in college and had a one night stand right before Christmas break. I just got back and went out with my friends and one of them started dancing with the boy I hooked up with and now they're texting and flirting with each other. I feel irrationally jealous and so confused. I know it was a one time thing and that I have no claim on him but it still makes me upset that a FRIEND is potentially about to get involved with him. She doesn't know I hooked up with him and I dont even know if I should tell her. PLEASE HELP Me, I don't want to be bitter.

(BTW I use the term "one night stand" loosely, we didn't have sex but we pretty much did everything else)

I'm in college and had a one night stand right before Christmas break. I just got back and went out with my friends and one of them started dancing with the boy I hooked up with and now they're texting and flirting with each other. I feel irrationally jealous and so confused. I know it was a one time thing and that I have no claim on him but it still makes me upset that a FRIEND is potentially about to get involved with him. She doesn't know I hooked up with him and I dont even know if I should tell her. PLEASE HELP Me, I don't want to be bitter.

(BTW I use the term "one night stand" loosely, we didn't have sex but we pretty much did everything else)

If you don't want to be bitter, don't be bitter. Get out of your own head and see it for what it is . . . just a guy you hung out with and aren't dating and have no claim on. She isn't doing anything wrong and neither is he. It's none of her business what you two did.

I'm wondering if you are really only fretting over this because you are concerned that he may tell her that you two hooked up which might be embarrassing. But, it's still no one else's business. If it comes up, you tell her, yeah, we did that but it's once and done and you'd like to forget about it.

• Like 2

You're in college.... He wasn't going to marry you. Don't think too deeply into it.

Plus, your friend has no idea you hooked up with him. If she did, she might change her mind about talking to him. That's something u can bring up and make her aware of.