Do people go on innocent date anymore?

adrian77

My friends who are 40's and divorced, are searching online for relationships but they sleep (or perform oral which I actually find more skanky when you don't know the person) the first time they meet them. Don't you want to gain a respect first? Also it's dangerous to go back go a guys house or a car when you don't know them. They usually are talking about sex with them the first time they talk online. When I dated and met a few men online I would meet them for coffee or dinner....no sex or sex talk until a least a few dates in. Like my friend has already hooked up with 5 guys in 2 weeks.

It's your 40th thread about 'your friend'.

So for the 40th time why is it important to you what other people chose to do?

• Like 6
It's your 40th thread about 'your friend'.

So for the 40th time why is it important to you what other people chose to do?

This ^^^...while I didn't check the actual thread count to verify the number is correct, you do seem to start a lot of threads about how others you know are out dating and doing it all *wrong*, while you - yourself - are doing it *right*...and here posting about it.

Just out of curiosity, what is/are your friend's/friends' screen names? I'd like to see if they spend as much time wondering about you and what things you're doing *right*, as you do about them and what they're doing *wrong*.

The bottom line is this: since, presumably, you and your friend/s is/are over 18, you're each free to do whatever it is you'd each like to do...whether it be *right* OR *wrong*.

Best of luck to you, OP...

Anyone who uses the word 'skank' to judge another persons actions rates low in my eyes.

I'd rather be friends with people who have first date sex than be friends with those who judge them.

Edited by basil67
grammar
  • Like 2

It sounds to me that your friends aren't searching for relationships but for hookups. People are different and everybody is looking for different things. If you don't want that, don't look for it, but there's no reason to judge them on it.

I'm not looking for hookups either so I know where you're coming from, but I don't let other's behaviour bother me. It's all good.

• Like 2