Should you bring women to your house?

Itsfriday

You know how dates go. sometimes the night doesnt come to an end and you may offer to take your date somewhere else. Might have some wine and that may lead to other things. But would you trust that, i mean just bringing someone to the place you live and stay. Ik alot of people do but sometimes you may have bad experiences. soooooooooo......

Basically would you take a girl to your house after the second or third date.?

You know how dates go. sometimes the night doesnt come to an end and you may offer to take your date somewhere else. Might have some wine and that may lead to other things. But would you trust that, i mean just bringing someone to the place you live and stay. Ik alot of people do but sometimes you may have bad experiences. soooooooooo......

I would say by the third date it would be okay, but I'm still learning the "rules" again myself bud.

I think women have more cause for concern about taking men home than men do women.

However, in either scenario, the woman deciding to take home a strange man or go to his home or a man deciding the same, you have to make that judgment call based on your interactions with the person. If you feel safe with them, you feel at ease, you haven't seen red flags to signal they will murder you or rob you blind then go with that.

Do what is comfortable and makes sense to you.If 3 dates is too soon for you, then don't take a woman to your house on date 3.

• Like 1
Of course I would. Where else am I going to have sex with her?

In the alleyway behind the supermarket.

I don't get this obsession with counting everything in dates. Kiss on the first, grope on the second... can't you just feel when it's right instead? That's how I've always worked.

And in this instance, yes, I would invite her to my place but only if it feels right to do so.

• Like 1
...Basically would you take a girl to your house after the second or third date.?

Depends on if my wife is home or not

Edited by Gold Pile
  • Like 2
Historically, that was a bit early for me but, as an old fart now, folks my age have no illusions and there are multiple exits from my little abode in the forest and the hollering can be heard for miles so I'll probably rethink history and just go with it.
  • Like 2