Over thinking like always

FallenAngelFromHell

FallenAngelFromHell

Me and my best friend have been Best friends for a year, we got together on Christmas Day and everything was really good, we talked every day and he seemed real keen, there's been times we haven't talked for days or weeks and he's always be there no matter what, I kind of got so wrapped in him asking me out, I never ever thought we would ever be together but after everything it just seems so right and he thought so too. Since his daughter is back to school he's not really been able to talk much, been really busy and trying to get his health back on track, also being a single dad must be hard I don't really remember what it was like when we weren't together, I just remember when he got stressed he use to try take some time out for himself and i feel like I've become a little obsessed, I got worked up when he couldn't talk for a few days and he said he would be the same, he also said sorry for acting weird and that he wasn't ever going to leave that he was in love with me, and had been for a long time before we went out. I'm just constantly worried..... I love him and I feel demented I can't expect him to be there all the time but I do....

TheNextLawyer

I overthink way too much, although I have improved of late.

Don't have that 'moonlighting' awkward friendship you do though.. whether I'm lucky or not??

• Author
FallenAngelFromHell

Hey thanks

I just keep getting so worked up thinking the worst, I try distract myself but it only ends up making myself worse I don't know what to do

I've asked him umpteen times if he wants to be with me and he said yes, he's got a lot goin on with his daughter but just feels like maybe he could try a little harder I don't know if he's going to come back.... Hes had the chance to leave me if he wanted to numerous times and hasn't give me any reason to doubt him but everyone relationship I've been in has always left... He wants to include me in his self employed job, in his daughters life, introduce me to his family, etc etc but I keep getting this feeling he is going to leave, he said he hadn't been very talkative lately because he's been so tired from all the stress of legal things with his daughter I guess that would tire anyone out I just am so stressed not hearing from him sometimes in a good 3-4 days which isn't like him but he promised it wasn't anything to do with me and that I shouldn't worry cause he cares and loves me very much and that things are slowly going back to normal. I am sick of hearing myself go on and on and become annoying clingy.... I miss him but with all the stress he's been a bit off.....