How to stop liking someone?

MisfortunesOfLolita

MisfortunesOfLolita

There's this guys we've been friends for a long time never really been very close but friends. We're both 18.He's such a player, sleeps with girls all the time, only flirts with them to get them into bed, talks to girls with boyfriends all the time. Don't get me wrong he's a nice guy but behind closed doors, all that shady stuff goes on.

The only time I see him is at parties, he's slept with basically all of my friends. I don't think I've ever seen this guy in a relationship.. He's not particular good looking and hasn't got anything special about him but for the past 2 years I've been obsessed with him. I don't understand why him? He's the worst person to like. Why do I like him?

It's different with him, when someone flirts with me I get sparks, butterflies. But with him there's no sparks and no butterflies just a sense of being complete and comfort when I'm in his arms and the pain of not being whole when I'm away from him. It's like I'm so attached to him, if he leaves a room I instantly want to follow him, it's so unhealthy. Why is it a different feeling from the other guys? I thought sparks were what you're supposed to feel.

It really hurts to be away from him, he's all I can think about. How can I get over him because this is just to painful. I really need some advice, I can't stop thinking of him it's distracting me from my studies and is making me miserable.

Edited by MisfortunesOfLolita

Your crushing.

I can tell you now that if you act on these emotions then you will fall flat on your face.

Best thing you can do?

Change it up. Go to parties he isn't at and stay away from him. Get him off of your facebook, twitter etc. take up a new sport. Challenge yourself to do other things and meet new people. Think about what colleges and universities you want to go to. Think about travelling and places you want to go and see.

Fact is your 18 and while it all seems so big right now by the time your in your 30's you will laugh at yourself for being so gooey eyed over this boy.

Your addicted to this boy not in love with him. You are attracted to the "danger" of going out with him. Its the thrill of the chase. Take up parachute jumping it gives you thrills and you don't end up with a broken heart.