Betrayal of trust?

Kylemopar

There's this girl that I've just fallen for, she's perfect in all forms. She has shown lots of signs of attraction to me. Anyways I ****ed up recently, she trusted me like a diary and I betrayed her and broke her trust.

Long story short she hates having people in her business, like HATES it. She only tells me things in confidentiality. She isn't living at home with her mom, she's in a bad place where she gets yelled at all the time, where she isn't happy. As someone who deeply cares about her I get in contact with the closest people to her. Her sister and her best friend. She live and hour long drive away so I can't be there for her everyday. So I asked them both to take care of her and to try to convince to to come home because where she is she isn't happy and no one should live like that. I told them nothing else, no screenshots of our texts, nothing personal that should be kept buried.

What I did later backfires on me when her best friend told her what I said and after hearing this happens to go through her sisters messages and sees what I wrote. She got mad, like totally pissed. She said I was a horrible person and that its the last time I betray her trust and to leave her alone. She said that she doesn't talk to anyone about her life except for me and to go ruin someone else's life because I can't keep my mouth shut.

I tried apologizing everyday through text for what is now a week. She just tells me to leave her alone. I asked her for how long and she said forever. I asked if she can trust me one last time and she said no that she doesn't trust anyone anyone. I would try to go visit her and apologize in person but she would never want to meet with me. I message her everyday telling her how much I miss her. She doesn't reply all she does is just 'read' them. She blocked me off of Instagram and Facebook...I mean sure I betrayed her trust in a way but only because I care about her I didn't intend to hurt her.

Most of you will just say to leave her alone or give her time then maybe she will text me in the future, but I know she won't. She would never initiate the conversation...I'm in love with this girl and she know it. I just want to earn her trust again and have things go back to how they used to be.

itsallamystery
There's this girl that I've just fallen for, she's perfect in all forms.

She got mad, like totally pissed. She said I was a horrible person and that its the last time I betray her trust and to leave her alone. She said that she doesn't talk to anyone about her life except for me and to go ruin someone else's life because I can't keep my mouth shut.

I tried apologizing everyday through text for what is now a week

I asked if she can trust me one last time and she said no that she doesn't trust anyone anyone

She just tells me to leave her alone. I asked her for how long and she said forever

First question is, how old are the two of you? If you are younger than 17 I might understand this a bit better, but if not I'm a bit lost.

I've quoted the most important points to illustrate that yes, as you suspected you should leave this girl alone. From the small chunk you wrote, you seem to show extremely co-dependent behavior. I should know, at 29 I am only now starting to look at my own. You seem very anxious and she very avoidant. It becomes a very manipulative relationship if it doesnt get dealt with. Again, I should know, I was in one for 7 years.

You saying she is perfect in all forms, and the way you have tried to get her back is no good my friend. Not in the sense of actually trying to "get her back"... that part is easy. But in the sense that you have already apologized once. If sincere, there should be no need for a 2nd time. Then you up the ante by going to try to see her? I've done this. Never a good outcome.

Her saying for you to leave her alone is your answer. The fact she uses "forever" shows a lot. Mature and healthy people dont typically speak in those terms. They fact that you, in trying to help her, was this ungodly act of betrayal is also very telling. If you were to get back with her, imagine what she would do if you seriously screwed up? She doesn't trust anybody. Why? I think thats also very telling.

I suggest working on yourself and forgetting about this other person.

OP, is this the same girl from your previous thread?

The one who lives with her ex-boyfriend/baby's father, the one you've never actually met her in person? And you've showed up there uninvited, but still didn't meet her?

You need to leave her alone. Not so that she will come back, but because you're unwelcome visits and continued contact could be interpreted as harassment. You need to respect her boundaries or you could land yourself in very hot water.

• Like 2