why is ex doing this?

walkingonair

walkingonair

He moved 3 weeks ago, I stopped talking to him because of that. Before he moved he texted to see me, I ignored his text then texted again telling me how awesome I am and that he's glad we got to spend some tome together , ignored that text too. I can't talk to someone who just up and moved and left me , I feel so disrespected and hurt. Well 3 days ago he liked a few of my Instagram pictures. I posted those pictures 20 days ago, and he just recently liked them. Why did he stalk my instagram and like my pics? Is he trying to communicate with me or does he think I'm gonna see his like and text him?

Versacehottie

Yes of course. When you cut off all other forms of communication, flattery via instagram likes is his only/best option. Just keep doing whatever you want to do. If you want to keep ignoring him, well then do. If you want to open lines of communication and see some possibility for a future, you can or if you don't know you can still ignore and decide later (a month, 10 years, whatever).

• Like 1
  • Author
walkingonair
Yes of course. When you cut off all other forms of communication, flattery via instagram likes is his only/best option. Just keep doing whatever you want to do. If you want to keep ignoring him, well then do. If you want to open lines of communication and see some possibility for a future, you can or if you don't know you can still ignore and decide later (a month, 10 years, whatever).

I understand :( Thanks for your answer. But I don't need his breadcrumbs. He's in another state and there's no point in talking. I'm tired of getting hurt :(

• Like 1
Versacehottie
I understand :( Thanks for your answer. But I don't need his breadcrumbs. He's in another state and there's no point in talking. I'm tired of getting hurt :(

Yes I would call those breadcrumbs in context of someone who moves away without letting you really in on it. I'm tired of getting hurt should be your anthem then for your resolve at ignoring him. I'm glad you are so clear; it will be your best strength through this. And you will find someone new soon enough. Never say never on LDR but if there's no reason to keep it up, then don't. Start afresh with someone who will treat you right who is local :)

• Like 1

My gut says there is something important you aren't alking about.

I think there is something more than him just leaving.

• Like 1
  • Author
walkingonair
Yes I would call those breadcrumbs in context of someone who moves away without letting you really in on it. I'm tired of getting hurt should be your anthem then for your resolve at ignoring him. I'm glad you are so clear; it will be your best strength through this. And you will find someone new soon enough. Never say never on LDR but if there's no reason to keep it up, then don't. Start afresh with someone who will treat you right who is local :)

Thanks so much for all your advice!!! I can't do LDR, i've done before and only got hurt. Plus my ex has commitment issues and it's best to have a LDR with someone who you know is committed and isn't freaked out about getting serious.

• Like 1
  • Author
walkingonair
My gut says there is something important you aren't alking about.

I think there is something more than him just leaving.

Well him leaving and him having issues with commitment.

Versacehottie
Thanks so much for all your advice!!! I can't do LDR, i've done before and only got hurt. Plus my ex has commitment issues and it's best to have a LDR with someone who you know is committed and isn't freaked out about getting serious.

Yes, I agree about LDRs. I wouldn't advise against entirely but I conditionally would say you have to really, really want it to work (both). You have to put things in place so that it is as normal as possible and it is probably going to be harder than you ever imagined. There should be some end goal in sight (like if someone goes out of state for grad school for 2 years), not a never ending without end LD situation.

• Like 1

Is this the same guy form your other threads, such as:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/527340-broke-up-bf-yesterday-why-do-i-feel-so-much-guilt

If so, why are you bothered about someone who never wanted to call you his girlfriend after many months, who told you from the start he had commitment issues, and was crazy?

You really need to stop thinking about this guy and realise that he was never really a contender. So what if he is liking some stuff on social media? He is another state, and even when he was in yours it wasn't working....

• Like 2
  • Author
walkingonair
Is this the same guy form your other threads, such as:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/dating/527340-broke-up-bf-yesterday-why-do-i-feel-so-much-guilt

If so, why are you bothered about someone who never wanted to call you his girlfriend after many months, who told you from the start he had commitment issues, and was crazy?

You really need to stop thinking about this guy and realise that he was never really a contender. So what if he is liking some stuff on social media? He is another state, and even when he was in yours it wasn't working....

Yes it was me :( You're right!!!! Thanks for that :)

• Author
walkingonair

update: Ex just texted me saying " idk if you hate me cause you didn't respond to my last few messages but i'm doing really well and i hope you are too"

Why did he have to text me that guys??? I feel so sick now :( Why is he telling me that he's doing good?? doesn't he know that would hurt me :(

update: Ex just texted me saying " idk if you hate me cause you didn't respond to my last few messages but i'm doing really well and i hope you are too"

Why did he have to text me that guys??? I feel so sick now :( Why is he telling me that he's doing good?? doesn't he know that would hurt me :(

As it makes you upsetting getting messages from him, block him.

Simples.

Do it. Right now.

• Like 1
  • Author
walkingonair
As it makes you upsetting getting messages from him, block him.

Simples.

Do it. Right now.

Thanks for your answer! Yea I will. His contact is really hurting me. I'm crying right now. :(