Am I being ghosted??

Hi all, wanted your opinion on this one...

Basically been chatting to a guy I matched with on Tinder for about 3 weeks now. We get on really well and he has talked about going on a date although I haven't had time until now and told him I wasn't looking for anything serious.

We had loosely planned to meet tonight (Friday) but not made concrete plans. He has now disappeared completely, last seen on whatsapp and tinder onnn Tuesday, no reply to text or whatsapp.

what's going on here?

Hi all, wanted your opinion on this one...

Basically been chatting to a guy I matched with on Tinder for about 3 weeks now. We get on really well and he has talked about going on a date although I haven't had time until now and told him I wasn't looking for anything serious.

We had loosely planned to meet tonight (Friday) but not made concrete plans. He has now disappeared completely, last seen on whatsapp and tinder onnn Tuesday, no reply to text or whatsapp.

what's going on here?

He changed his mind...that is the most likely conclusion.

• Author

But he hasn't been on whatsapp for days so not as if he's been on it but just ignoring me.

Starting to think he might have been hit by a bus or something....

But he hasn't been on whatsapp for days so not as if he's been on it but just ignoring me.

Starting to think he might have been hit by a bus or something....

Why don't you text him to confirm yay or nay...if you have not already done so.

• Author

I have, whatsapp msg hasn't delivered. No reply to text.

Maybe he did just change his mind, who knows.

ruby77,

Don't waste time chatting/texting guys on OLD if they don't suggest a date after about a week. If a guy's really interested he'll get his backside into gear and do something by then.

You want dates not 'phone buddies !

ExpatInItaly

Maybe his phone was lost/stolen. Yes, typical excuse, but if his What's App hasn't been delivered then it's a possibility. Maybe he's away and not checking his phone. Could be anything. The important thing is not to dwell on it too much.

Also, expect some of this with Tinder. It's not generally seen as a serious dating app. Guys will flake out sometimes. And you yourself said you didn't want anything serious, so you can expect some will follow suit and not put a lot of effort into meeting.

It's possible he felt blown off, so he just moved on.

Just curious....why would HE feel blown off? She's been trying to contact/connect with him.