Scared to admit feelings?

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say thanks again for the great advice a while ago, and it helped me a lot.

I'm now in a different situation I was hoping I could gain some clarity. I've been talking to this guy for about a month now, he texts me constantly (he went to Vegas with his friends and was still texting me all the time) if I don't reply he texts/calls me again, we have hung out and he always walks/buses me home even though it's a 45+ minute commute back to his place, he always pays, doesn't use his phone when we are hanging out, tells me how pretty/gorgeous I am, asks a lot about me/wants to get to know me better all the time. So it's pretty clear he is into me... But he denies he is. I got drunk (I know, I know) and texted him saying I know he likes me and he said he is interested but doesn't like me in that way...yet. But that he could. He asked if I was into him and I responded saying I felt the same way (even though I am much more interested than that) He also always is saying how people are saying how cute we'd be together and stuff. It wasn't awkward after, he said he liked it when I was forward. I mean it's clear we are into eachother... Why would he deny he likes me? I am positive he does like me, he's an incredible guy, very sweet and we have the best of times together, and he says how he wants a relationship (in general).

Is it normal for guys to do this? He has told me a lot of times he is scared to ask girls out cuz he's been rejected a lot (I don't know why, he's really great in every way). And I'm thinking I'll let it unfold naturally but I also don't want to be wasting my time, I enjoy his friendship even a lot but we are a bit too flirty to even count it as only a friendship I think. Thanks a lot for any responses.

For some people putting language around their feelings -- actually saying it -- is scary. It's only been a month. Don't push so hard. You are right. His actions indicate he's into you. Let those be his declarations for now