why is this guy such a jerk?

krista28

Why is this guy such a total jerk?Theres this guy ive been fwb with. Hes a real jerk.. He's always critical but hes hot so thats why I gave him a chance. Today he was a total **** and just ripped me to shreds. He was telling me really mean crap about myself but still wanted me to be his fwb. He also takes crap out on me as if I was his girlfriend but he wont. Why is the guy such a rager? How do I get even? I figure ignoring him is the best way... He literally has insulted EVERYTHING about me I don't think anyone has been a bigger jerk to me EVER. He put me down about a million times and called me dense and crap. Why is he such a loser and how do I get revenge?

Im most certainly not dense. Could it be that his girlfriend left him and he feels like a loser? What a jerk.....so low.

Clarence_Boddicker

Find a new fb & send him pics of you guys doing it.

Seriously, just block & ignore him. He pulls that crap with you because he feels bad about himself. He can't stand having insecurities, so he lashes out at others.

fitnessfan365

Sorry, but I feel absolutely no sympathy for you. You are going on and on and on about long term emotional abuse from the guy. Yet you continued to sleep with him anyway.

The guy may be a first class prick, but he never pretended to be anything else. So you've really got no one to blame but yourself for staying in that situation.

• Like 9
La.Primavera
Why is this guy such a total jerk?Theres this guy ive been fwb with. Hes a real jerk.. He's always critical but hes hot so thats why I gave him a chance. Today he was a total **** and just ripped me to shreds. He was telling me really mean crap about myself but still wanted me to be his fwb. He also takes crap out on me as if I was his girlfriend but he wont. Why is the guy such a rager? How do I get even? I figure ignoring him is the best way... He literally has insulted EVERYTHING about me I don't think anyone has been a bigger jerk to me EVER. He put me down about a million times and called me dense and crap. Why is he such a loser and how do I get revenge?

Im most certainly not dense. Could it be that his girlfriend left him and he feels like a loser? What a jerk.....so low.

The best thing you can do is forget him. Block all communication with him. Ignore all attempts at contact.

Pick yourself up and dust yourself off. Focus on your studies or work, spend time with your friends, immerse yourself in hobbies and things that make you feel good. Find a guy with a positive attitude who treat you with respect and kindness.

In time you will see this guy brought nothing but toxic negativity into your life and how much happier you are without him in it.

• Like 1

He's abusive. That's what bad abusive guys do. They try to make you feel like you're worthless so they can gain control over you. Block him!

• Like 2
Methodical

You need to work on your self-respect and self-worth. You have a very good grasp of his character, yet you continue to take his sh*t. When you are truly ready for change, you'll ditch this douche bag and find someone who'll treat you with respect, and fwiw, respect isn't always automatically given, you have to earn it and gain it by setting boundaries and adhering to them, otherwise, you'll be perceived as a person who just blows how air and eventually you'll be back in the same boat.

• Like 1

It doesn't matter why he behaves the way he behaves. When someone treats you badly especially an FWB, you don't seek revenge, you cut them out of your life. Revenge backfires because you are compromising your own dignity and stooping to their level.

• Like 1
He literally has insulted EVERYTHING about me I don't think anyone has been a bigger jerk to me EVER. He put me down about a million times and called me dense and crap

What you should be asking yourself -- what about you made you tolerate such deplorable behavior? Him being good looking isn't a reason or excuse but if it was, it says a lot about your values and boundaries.

Instead of wondering how to get revenge, start working on yourself and questioning your own behavior. You seem to consistently get involved with men that make you feel bad about yourself.

I guess he is projecting, he hates himself having to resort to a FWB with you. He may be hurting and missing his gf and is frustrated that a FWB is all he is.

But instead of beating himself up about it, he takes it all out on you.

He probably does feel like a loser, but his ego cannot take the criticism so he criticises you instead. He calls you a loser.

Of course he may just be a freak who gets his jollies, denigrating and raging at women.

Whatever his reasons, this is emotional abuse and you should not tolerate it no matter how hot he is.

Steer clear of him, if he is getting angry at you, he may not be far off hitting you. Do not give him that chance.

Michelle ma Belle

All I have to say is that we teach people how to treat us.

If you don't enjoy the way he treats you, kick his ass to the curb then work on your self esteem so you don't end up here again.

Settling for jerks just because their "hot" shows immaturity even if it's just for a good f*ck.

• Like 1
Sorry, but I feel absolutely no sympathy for you. You are going on and on and on about long term emotional abuse from the guy. Yet you continued to sleep with him anyway.

The guy may be a first class prick, but he never pretended to be anything else. So you've really got no one to blame but yourself for staying in that situation.

You need to read this and the other comments here over and over again until they sink in.

He is a jerk. That much is clear. You know this. You have always known this.

BY SLEEPING WITH HIM EVEN THOUGH HE OFFERS YOU NO RESPECT, DIGNITY NOR GRACE YOU ARE CONDONING HIS BAD BEHAVIOUR. YOU ARE TELLING HIM THAT IT IS ACCEPTABLE TO BEHAVE THIS WAY. SO WHY WOULD HE CHANGE?

Any woman who treated herself with a shred of dignity would have walked away from this guy long ago. Instead you have taken his abuse and continued to debase yourself for the sole reason that you want to shag the good looking bloke...

Start respecting yourself as a person. Walk away, delete, block, ignore... Cut him out. He is a FB so you do not even need to "end" it. All you need to do is ensure that you never speak to him again.

Sod his reasons or what makes him this way or trying to figure it out. You are not a psych analyst.

Just accept he is an abusive jerk and its only going to get worse the longer you let it and walk away...

No sympathy whatsoever from me.

Who's the biggest loser, him or you for putting up with a jerk because he's hot?

Sounds like you have zero self respect and if I girl I was ever interested in told me a similar situation I'd lose every ounce of respect for her and run a mile.

Proves again that hot guys get away with everything. If i was like this to a girl and being an ******* she would neever sleep with me and girls on here would say because im an ******* thats why she doesnt want me

Well this shows that it does work if ur hot

Unfortunately it is because you allow him to be one.

The first thing you should do is to stop sleeping with him. Why would you let someone that you think is a loser sleep with you?

The best revenge is to move on from someone like that and make yourself a better person.

Proves again that hot guys get away with everything. If i was like this to a girl and being an ******* she would neever sleep with me and girls on here would say because im an ******* thats why she doesnt want me

Well this shows that it does work if ur hot

Here's the deal... some guys have good attitudes, some don't. Stick with the ones with good attitudes.

How do you get revenge? - not this eye-for-an-eye stuff.... you find a nice man to replace him.

Just because they are beautiful and breathing does not mean they are low maintenance.

Shucks OP, get some self respect. Sleeping with a guy who treats you like ***t just because he's hot? No.

Remove yourself from his presence and never see him again. He won't be able to criticise you. He must be really hot if you are willing to put up with this!

stillafool
Why is this guy such a total jerk?

He's a jerk to you because you let him. You let him talk badly about you and still give him sex. He will respect a girl who respects herself. He isn't even your bf and you let him speak to you that way and then reward him with sex all because he is HOT! I bet you aren't his only FWB and they all act like you. He knows he can get away with this type of behavior.

OP, who knows why he is a jerk, and who cares? We're not his therapist and neither are you. The issue is why are YOU even bothering with him? You consider him a friend? Wow. Stop having any contact with him. Unless you like being treated badly.......in which case good luck and stop whining.

Quiet Storm

It doesn't matter why. There are a multitude of issues that result in people acting like jerks.

All you need to worry about is staying away from him.

Let a psychologist or the parents who spawned this beast analyze him.

ascendotum
Why is he such a loser and how do I get revenge?

Im most certainly not dense. Could it be that his girlfriend left him and he feels like a loser? ....

lol. this loozer is getting his **** sucked by you yet insults you, spends no $ on you, offers no commitment to you, and could quite possibly be getting the same from another women as well.

Revenge for what??? You're volunteering for this by continuing to see him. FWB - you are both free agents to leave the nsa relationship at anytime with no good excuse needed. You have a really good reason yet are not exercising that option. He is acting like a jerk because he can get away with it. Revenge - how you start by ignoring & blocking him.

• Author

Thanks guys

I agree he only started being a jerk recently we havent slept together since. And your right more than likely he has other girls. This relationship is over.