Hooking up with a friend???

Hey everyone,

I apologize if this is the wrong area for this thread but not sure where it should go.

Anyways, I recently had a conversation with a girl I have been friends with since high school. Long story short, we do have a connection, we have fooled around a bit before but for whatever reason, we have never really gone to far...timing, etc.

We are both single and have been for a bit, and on a few occasions in the past couple weeks she has been talking about possibly hooking up. I blew off the first time as just her blowing smoke, but she has brought it up twice in the past week, however she is concerned about damaging the friendship.

I have been thinking about it more and more the past few days and kind of want to go for it, but I don't know that she will get past the whole friendship issue...I guess my question is...how do I get past this issue with her? I guess sort of escaping the friend zone so to speak and getting over the hurdle.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Similar experiences, general guidance...whatever you can tell me.

onemanband

You need to ask yourself where u want to take it, do u just want sex or do you think she would be a good women for a relationship and before you start tell her what your looking for and if you two are on the same page go for it but realize things will not be the same so if think you can make it work do it