destroyed

simplemindedd

simplemindedd

I met the perfect girl two months ago and we hit it off and everything was great. She started calling me baby and said "you won't leave me right?" and of course I said "yes babe". We went out and it was great, we talked every day for the first 2-3 weeks and it was amazing. But I kept doubting and questioning if she really liked me and if she was happy with me and just a lot of paranoia. Then last month our communication started to shrink due to her busy schedule and she told me this and I tried to understand but my paranoia kept reappearing and it was worser then before. Then we had a huge argument a few days ago and just said she wanted to stop and be friends. Now I'm heartbroken and realized that I was falling for her and that I destroyed something beautiful I could have had. I just want her back T.T it's been non stop crying and depression the past three days. I've been trying to stop and try to forget but all i remember is the good times we had and the cute little things she did when we were together.....I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do >.< I never had this feeling and it's just ripping me to pieces... Any help would be great and thank you so much for reading this.

Edited by simplemindedd
typo
Frank2thepoint
But I kept doubting and questioning if she really liked me and if she was happy with me and just a lot of paranoia.

Any help would be great and thank you so much for reading this.

Your lack of trust in her obvious expression of her affection for you destroyed the relationship. She became tired of reassuring you over and over. Unfortunately there isn't anything you can do to get her back. You pushed her away. But luckily for you, you know your problem and you can learn from it. You can learn to overcome it, it just requires you to put in some effort. Work on yourself and find a way to trust.

Your recent relationship is a good example for understanding that it is easy to trust someone that shows they are worth trusting. If a woman initiates contact, makes plans to be with you, then she is clearly showing sustained interest. Her words and actions solidify her earned trust. This is what you should focus on; her words and actions complement each other. Take some time to reflect and heal. Don't try to hold onto the past, and don't bother trying to get your ex back. It's already done with and over. Move forward and improve.

You could back off for a couple weeks, and then hit her up and let her know you realized the mistakes you made, and have learned from it, and hopefully get another chance with her.