My now ExGirlfriend wants time to fix herself

kennethx33

We had recently broken up and i went almost no contact At school. I would ackknowledge her presence but then went on with my business. After a week of our breakup, she says she wants me back. I recommended talking things out and understanding ourselves first then moving fowards slowely. Later that day she called and the conversation basically ended in her saying that i shouldnt wait for her cause she doesnt even know if we will get back together. Shes going through hard times at the moment. Im a junior in highschool and ive been with this girl for almost one and a half years.

What do i do? I would love to support her and she even says she loves me but thinks that a relationship wouldnt fit her at the moment. The thing is, i dont know if i want to be friends cause she is talking to another guy. She says she doesnt like him but he is nice. She also goes on to say that she doesnt want to be with ANYONE at the moment. the guy is always hugging her and its clear that he is intrested in her.

she does mention that she hopes we get back together and can start again strong.

should i be friends? No contact? How should i act around her considering i have her for 4 classes And im usually right next to heR.

Please help!