Was a Friend but then Hookup..Now how to get a 2nd hookup?

BroknHrt

So I'm 21 and so is she. She had her roommates boyfriend (one of my close friends) call me last week to tell me to come over because she was horny and wanted someone to hookup with.

I went over and we immediately went to her bedroom. We stayed on First Base for about an hour and a half and then I ended up sleeping over in her bed.

Now, we exchanged a decent amount of texts last night and I was trying to make it lead somewhere, but it didn't pan out.

I really want to hookup with her again, but I don't know the best way to do so as I have never been in this situation before. Thanks!

So I'm 21 and so is she. She had her roommates boyfriend (one of my close friends) call me last week to tell me to come over because she was horny and wanted someone to hookup with.

I went over and we immediately went to her bedroom. We stayed on First Base for about an hour and a half and then I ended up sleeping over in her bed.

Now, we exchanged a decent amount of texts last night and I was trying to make it lead somewhere, but it didn't pan out.

I really want to hookup with her again, but I don't know the best way to do so as I have never been in this situation before. Thanks!

Well she was pretty direct, I suggest you need to be direct too.

If this is just pure hook up, then what is there to lose?

Maybe you could get your roommate's girlfriend to text her and say you're horny?

Or you could grow a pair and just ask her?

be the most awesome you that you can be. if she doesn't like it, then her loss.

maybe she feels bad because she was feeling wild the other night, but now has returned to her normal personality and in the light of day, is embarrassed by her actions.

maybe she thought you were cute and thought this would be one way to get your attention. but now you think she is slutty and horny, and that probably isn['t what she is really about.

so back off the hookup, and make her feel that she is an interesting and fascinating person. if you don't believe she is... then please, don't pressure her anymore about hooking up.

most likely she is a normal girl who had a little too much to drink, not the horny schoolgirl.

you got a chance to see her from a more intimate perspective, and i guess you like what happened. so treat her with RESPECT and shower her with real affection, and i am sure she will come around again.

just remember, hooking up means exchanging millions of microorganisms with someone. some of which may not be desireable. pregnancy is of course a huge problem if it is unplanned (a problem that is far worse for the poor children of these events than any of the suffering the adults are feeling). is it really normal to want to have casual sex with people we barely know? or is it just common? just because everyone is doing it doesn't make it right, good or desireable. many times someone gets hurt when two people think they can handle the casual hookup.

be careful. and best wishes.

Be direct and ask for a 2nd 'hook up'

If she is not into that it's no biggie I am guessing as that was the original plan.

If you don't ask you don't get and to me it doesn't sound like she is into you but she just wanted a hook up with someone.

Just ask.