Have you ever hooked up with an ex's single parent? I am considering it.

VedderisBetter

VedderisBetter

I am seriously considering contacting my ex's single mom who is attractive. My girlfriend is engaged to a guy she barely knows and lives in a town about 90 miles from where I live. When me and my girlfriend were together for almost 7 years, her mom would be drunk and come over in front of me and want me to dance. Also, when we took a trip to D.C., her mom would get drunk when we were out and acted strangely. One time, while walking down the street , she was like "He is trying to hold my hand", when I wasn't and then when my girlfriend was in the bathroom, her mom had pj's on, I'm pretty sure she purposely wanted me to see her boobs because she lifted her shirt up briefly as if to bring her shirt down more and I briefly saw her chest. Another time, her mom was drunk and wanted to go swimming and asked her daughter first if she wanted to go in the pool and her daughter said no, then she asked me if I wanted to get in with her. Last time I saw her mom, she asked me if she thinks me and her daughter will get back together. I told her no. She didn't seem to happy but didn't say much.

Should I text her mom to see if she wants to have sex?

Geez I can't imagine why the daughter would want to live 90 miles away from that drunk train wreck. I don't blame your ex for that at all. Now, I get it, I'm a guy. Everyone has taken a look at their ex's mom. Or girlfriend's mom, or wife's mother. Yes, I've even checked out my mother in law a time or two and she isn't even that attractive. A lot of it is just in your head though. You were attracted to her daughter, and her mother begat your ex so the mother is associated with something you were very attracted to at one point. Add to the point that she seems to have no qualms teasing you to no end and I don't think she'd have an issue sleeping with you.

However, life isn't like the movies. Remember that movie "Four Christmases?" Vince Vaughan is in it. His former best friend married his mom. They play it off like it's funny, and it was, but imagine that in real life. Imagine the ramifications this could do to a family. The wedge it would put in between you. Even if you think no one ever would find out, someday they would. And it would be ugly. Maybe you've got a nice wife and kids by then and a perfect life and she finds out you had sex with your ex's mother.

Think about how this could play out. My personal opinion, get a girl your own age. In the meantime, I get the whole idea of having sex with an older woman, but since she's single, ask yourself why a woman her age is single. There is almost always a reason.

• Like 1
I am seriously considering contacting my ex's single mom who is attractive. My girlfriend is engaged to a guy she barely knows and lives in a town about 90 miles from where I live. When me and my girlfriend were together for almost 7 years, her mom would be drunk and come over in front of me and want me to dance. Also, when we took a trip to D.C., her mom would get drunk when we were out and acted strangely. One time, while walking down the street , she was like "He is trying to hold my hand", when I wasn't and then when my girlfriend was in the bathroom, her mom had pj's on, I'm pretty sure she purposely wanted me to see her boobs because she lifted her shirt up briefly as if to bring her shirt down more and I briefly saw her chest. Another time, her mom was drunk and wanted to go swimming and asked her daughter first if she wanted to go in the pool and her daughter said no, then she asked me if I wanted to get in with her. Last time I saw her mom, she asked me if she thinks me and her daughter will get back together. I told her no. She didn't seem to happy but didn't say much.

Should I text her mom to see if she wants to have sex?

Sounds like quite the classy mother, it's of little wonder the daughter wanted to get as far as she could away. If I where you I'd avoid that drunken woman like the plague.