can sexual chemistry eventually develop?

alicia24

I am dating this really wonderful guy. He's sweet, hes attentive, he's hot we get along great, but i just dont have that "i cant wait to bang him" feeling. he is very attractive and all that, but i think because he is so nice and sweet I would feel weird being my freaky self. (did i mention i am a freak in bed). we've only kissed so far and we have been dating for like 2 months. I dont know what my problem is but i'm just not sure that the chemistry will develop. In all my other men i dated, the chemistry was instant, but not with this guy. Whats going on? has anyone experienced this? will the chemistry develop eventually?

I've found that women normally take the cue from the guy. He may not be getting those exact same signals from you. Maybe he's just shy, and/or a complete gentleman, so he's not giving those cues like you expect.

You may have to take matters into your own hands, and talk dirty to the guy.

it sounds as though you are just getting to know each other and when you are more comfortable with each other you will both come out of your shell and let each other know what you want.

This is healthy and means that you can build the foundations of a good relationship rather than just being with a guy cuz you want to bang him and actually finding that that is all there is to your relationship.

In a month or so you will probably be doing all sorts of freaky things together AND still gonig out for dinner becasue you will know how to do things together apart from having sex!

Well....I developed chemistry with my husband...

He was good to me when we were dating. Didn't take me for granted at all. I just...didn't feel it. He asked me to marry him, and I decided that I could live without chemistry, if I could have someone this great as my husband.

Our wedding night was kinda bla. It wasn't really hot. We were out of synch. I was like, "We waited for our wedding night to have sex.....so skip the foreplay and let's get to it." He said, "I want you to be hot." I said, "I am." Then we tried a condom, and it kept slipping off *I'm a moist woman ;) * and I told him that since we were married, there wasn't a need for it. Yadda yadda yadda.

Now, over a year later, He is SO HOT! In fact, I was angry at him yesterday, because he was just in a grouchy mood, but come bedtime, he was all nicey nice. I told him that I didn't like him being a jerk all day, then coming to bed and being sweet because he wanted sex. He started kissing on me, and I said, "But I'll let it slide tonigh" :cool:

He's irresistable now. When we were first married I could've took him of left him as far as sexual chemistry and satisfaction were concerned.

But now, WHOO! I'll see him sitting all sloppy in his recliner, having not shaved for three days, and playing his video game, and suddenly.....I'm ready for a "nap"

In my experience, it absolutely can develop - and often be much hotter than the 'chemistry' that you feel immediately.