Understanding this girl

henderson14

So I dated this girl for a few months, and even met her parents, but I knew I didn't have feelings for her at the time and wanted to end it, so I did. But now I started seeing her again casually like to help her move and then we went out with a group last night, and I am starting to feel more attached and attracted to her. I could really see myself being serious with her again. But why didn't I feel that way before?? I think at the time I was insecure about my life, so I didn't want to be in a relationship with someone, but I don't know if that can explain it fully? Anyone else deal with something like this. I just all of the sudden have feelings for this girl.nt

Also, she insisted on staying friends, but I usually don't because of reasons like this. Its hard to get over my feelings that I am now developing and move on.

Are you lonely and believe it can be very comfortable seeing some one right now that you can feel very comfortable with because you had success with her in the past? If so, that could explain it.

• Author
Are you lonely and believe it can be very comfortable seeing some one right now that you can feel very comfortable with because you had success with her in the past? If so, that could explain it.

Not really. No more so than when we were dating.

OP I feel like I know exactly what youre saying.

I was without a job for a while, and I was just never ready to be in a relationship with anyone. I just didnt feel confident in myself.

I also felt that way when I had a death in my family.

You just dont feel to share those parts of your life with a person, when you dont feel youre in a secure place yourself

Whatever bro. Are you a therapist of some sort?

Majored in psychology?

She just wanted you to leave. What you do is, YOU LEAVE.

Dont pressure the the girl

• Author
Whatever bro. Are you a therapist of some sort?

Majored in psychology?

She just wanted you to leave. What you do is, YOU LEAVE.

Dont pressure the the girl

I never asked advice on whether or not to leave after a girl asks you to leave. This also wasn't a debate on pressuring a girl to let you have a sleepover.

Please focus on answering my actual question or move on to the next thread. Thanks bro,

• Like 1
I never asked advice on whether or not to leave after a girl asks you to leave. This also wasn't a debate on pressuring a girl to let you have a sleepover.

Please focus on answering my actual question or move on to the next thread. Thanks bro,

Your actual question was "What do you think?" Its at the bottom of your post. And after that you posted what you think.

Now you got what I think.

Sorry you dont like it bro.

Ask better questions, if you want to get a generic coddling answer

• Author
Your actual question was "What do you think?" Its at the bottom of your post. And after that you posted what you think.

Now you got what I think.

Sorry you dont like it bro.

Ask better questions, if you want to get a generic coddling answer

Yes. What do you think about my actual question. Not a question you invented so that you could give me a bro like response.

Edited by henderson14
  • Like 1
deathandtaxes

You effectively dump her. She reaches out. You respond. It's not quite like she imagined it would be and asked you to leave.

Leave her alone. Move along.

• Like 1
starrynightz45

Well it's impossible to know. She either was really having anxiety and wanted to be alone, or she was uncomfortable with the possibility of anything happening with you.

She could be worried that you're going to hurt her again. She could be worried that you're trying to set her up in some FWB situation (since you're in her bed after dumping her) or she could really just not have been feeling well.

Either way, you have to decide what you want before you get her and her feelings involved. If you really still don't want anything, then it's selfish to continue to see her. If you do want somethinf, it may be too late but you can try.