Messed up heart

heartache25

Hey, my name is jason. I hope some one can give me some real advice and you read my story.

So i met my gf at 21, i was a lonely guy and she was gorgeous, amazing. We always had a rocky relationship, arguements when drunk etc, she wasnt a very good drinker. For the 3 years, she was my world, i worshipped her. I was with her for around 4 year, last year was real tough, lots of arguements, no sex life, not wanting to be around each other. We kept braking up but i would always be the one who ran back to her. For months she has told me she doesnt love me or want me anymore, its hard to belive cause she has said it so many times and we get back together. She suffers from pretty bad anxiety. But i always went back to her and got her back. This time we had a arguement when drunk again, we have been split up for over 2 weeks now, i still try to email her but she keeps telling me she doesnt want to be with me and doesnt love me and wants to move on. WHY THE HELL, can my heart not accept this? I want to let her go, i have to, this is what she wants! but it HURTS so much, 2 weeks is the longest we have spent apart in 4 years, i think it really is over this time. I have to leave her but my heart hurts, i have been in contact with her on emails just trying to chat for a few days but tonight she blocked me and said good luck and wished me well. How long will my heart hurt?! Damn...

I think about her every day and morning and night and every few minutes still, i fight and force my mind to think and tell myself its over get over it, but i'm getting mentally tired from battling the thoughts out, which cause hurt and pain. she meant so much to me. At times i have battled with suicidal thoughts but i know it's dumb to think it but i used to suffer from it when i was younger. I can't keep chasing her, i HAVE to let her go. This Sucks really bad, i'm lost and hurt.

I know that she missed me too, she has told me on the emails but just doesnt want it, i dont get it. she gets so upset speaking with me, she says it hurts her too?! How?! You leave me, why she fights mentally again it? Maybe it is the anxiety.

Edited by heartache25

Your mind is a attached to what you place in front of it. The mind needs to identify. Plain and simple. This is why when you buy a new car all of a sudden you start seeing your model everywhere on the highway.

Point? Put other things in front of yourself and you will put her behind you. It is painful at the outset but it gets better everyday you work for it. If it is your first real breakup it could be a long haul but you only have to do that once.

Start by doing something new everyday. Contact friends you let go of. Get a new hair cut. Go on dates. The more you distract your head the better. :bunny: