Women pursuing men

ExposedBrick

ExposedBrick

I have been pursued by a woman over the past couple of months and I find the whole experience a bit strange. I find myself questioning my level of interest in her and how attractive she is frequently. There hasn't been much excitement without the "chase" that is normally involved at the beginning of the courting process. It's a strange feeling to have a woman be so forward. I also find myself wondering why she chose me or if there is something weird about her. Has this situation ever presented itself to anyone before? What is your take on woman pursuing men? Any tips for navigating?

It makes absolutely no difference if they pursue me or I them. If I'm interested I'm interested. That's not to say I wont be creeped out or turned off if they come in to strong.

The "chase" is nothing but games and immaturity. I went through a phase like that.. In which if the woman made it to easy I was not interested. But I learned real quick that I was never interested to begin with. Once I had them I did not want them.

You should be talking/dating what ever you want to call it, to the woman because you want too. If it's all about the "chase" move on.

I have been pursued by a woman over the past couple of months and I find the whole experience a bit strange. I find myself questioning my level of interest in her and how attractive she is frequently. There hasn't been much excitement without the "chase" that is normally involved at the beginning of the courting process. It's a strange feeling to have a woman be so forward. I also find myself wondering why she chose me or if there is something weird about her. Has this situation ever presented itself to anyone before? What is your take on woman pursuing men? Any tips for navigating?

It depends on what she looks like. I find most women who approach me are unattractive and desperate. One's with any kind of good looks leave the pursuing up to the men. It's not necessary for them to be forward because they get hit on by so many guys.

Personally if you come across a rarity (a good looking chick who wants to screw your brains out and lets you know it), by all means, go for it. You'd be a fool not to.

I actually dig aggressive women and I am a guy who loves the chase. The change up is kinda refreshing and interesting to see what her skills are. I've been pursued by some gorgeous women and some not so gorgeous.

rocketman122

I have a lot of experience with this on OLD.

-the overweight/fugly kind who say "I have nothing to lose and im not getting any younger, so lets send it out and see what fish bite" there are many who msg them as well but they want a ONS with them and see them as easy bait.

some have really great personalities but simply arent attractive in my eyes. I usually have great conversations with them. but I have to turn them down. their reply is usually "we dont have to date but im always open to meeting new people and having no friends

"and like general akbar says "ITS A TRAP!"

-those who "hint" you or are shy or traditional and think the man needs to pursue but if they dont hint you, you will never notice and nothing will ever come of it. its the equivalent of a girl smiling to you if youre in a pub. I like these kind of women. its subtle and classy, usually with a "hi how are you, I like your smile" kind of message

-the dominant ones who are aggressive and pursue the man hard. you might not sense it in their messages, but on the phone you can clearly catch it. they dont like no for an answer. I stay away from them. I put all of these in the same category of the femenistas or borderline femenistas. this and the OW/fuglies on top are similar but the aggressiveness dominance is the key element that differentiates them.

The only girls I know that go for hardcore chases either need a quickie in the club's toilet real quick or are the crazy-psycho-type.

Doesn't mean that all are, some are just interested in the guy of course. But today, just give it some time.

SoonMyFriend

Why don't you just tell her you're not interested so she can move on with her life?

I've made the first moves with guys before because I know what I am looking for in a partner or even a hook up and I am not afraid to seek it out myself. Life is sometimes too short, and how do I know the guy isn't too shy to say anything to me?

If you aren't interested in her, just tell her. Or if you're not sure, go on a date and figure it out.

My very first girlfriend came onto me and that worked simply because I was messed up at the time and never thought for a million years she would have been interested. And even then after she slapped me with the "I like you" conversation she didn't have to do much chasing. I took over from there.

It's always a little weird and uncomfortable but flattering when a woman chases you. =/ I wish the guys around here who think the magical solution to all their dating problems is for women to chase them would stop encouraging it.

There have been times when a woman has pursued me and times when I have pursued a woman. The real issue here has nothing to do with whether it is "weird" or not but on how you respond to her. It is flattering any time someone shows interest but when you are not attracted or interested than staying involved simply for the "chase" is not healthy for you or her.

• Like 1