She is giving me mixed messages. [update - think she lied]

ScottishGent

ScottishGent

Hi there,

I have been meeting up girl for about a month now.

She has came to my birthday nightout and let me stay at her house and let me sleep in her bed with her (nothing sexual) but we cuddle into each other. One day also when I was with her in the park she kissed me randomly with no warning, so I did the courteous and kiss her back as I really have alot of feeling with her.

But the thing is....

She never wants anyone to see with her, if someone she knows is on the bus she will make me get off a stop earlier than her so its not like we are together and she gets angry with me when people asking her if we are going out. She told me to stop being so nice to her in public and buying her lunch and bringing to the study room she was working in?

Any status on Facebook of hers that I replied she will delete it, but nobody else.

She says she is not in touch with her ex and she has only feelings for me but some person keeps texting her with the name FF and her ex's initials is FF and she gets angry if I ask.

Finally....

She is from a very well off family with both parents Chartered Accountants and she said to me that her dad that 'she should not date me as I am low class'. Okay I may not have been brought up with a sliver spoon in my mouth but I am in the final year of my Masters degree and trying to make the most of my life.

This is really hurting me as she is blowing hot and cold all the time and I feel she is ashamed to be around me.

Thanks, means the world,

L.

I'd wonder if she was married.

There's no way I'd stay with someone who made me get off the bus a stop early to avoid being seen with me.

• Like 4

So how's the view from the S.S. Friendzone?

Ditch this chick. Nothing sexual? You are just her emotional gratification. Dating shouldn't be this complicated. Her kissing you means nothing, it's her way of keeping you on the hook.

Have some self-respect, ditch her.

• Like 1
ExpatInItaly

Whatever the reason is for treating you so badly, why are you going along with it? If someone tried to make me get off at a different bus stop, I would laugh and tell them to go directly to h*ell. That is so unbelievably rude.

Look, she doesn't respect you. She's hiding you. I would guess she's not exactly single. But the reason isn't necessarily important. You want to make the most of yourself? Find a woman who treats you like an equal. This douchesse certainly doesn't.

• Like 2
Hi there,

I have been meeting up girl for about a month now.

She has came to my birthday nightout and let me stay at her house and let me sleep in her bed with her (nothing sexual) but we cuddle into each other. One day also when I was with her in the park she kissed me randomly with no warning, so I did the courteous and kiss her back as I really have alot of feeling with her.

But the thing is....

She never wants anyone to see with her, if someone she knows is on the bus she will make me get off a stop earlier than her so its not like we are together and she gets angry with me when people asking her if we are going out. She told me to stop being so nice to her in public and buying her lunch and bringing to the study room she was working in?

Any status on Facebook of hers that I replied she will delete it, but nobody else.

She says she is not in touch with her ex and she has only feelings for me but some person keeps texting her with the name FF and her ex's initials is FF and she gets angry if I ask.

Finally....

She is from a very well off family with both parents Chartered Accountants and she said to me that her dad that 'she should not date me as I am low class'. Okay I may not have been brought up with a sliver spoon in my mouth but I am in the final year of my Masters degree and trying to make the most of my life.

This is really hurting me as she is blowing hot and cold all the time and I feel she is ashamed to be around me.

Thanks, means the world,

L.

Wow - dude - RUN!

Nuff said.

Sorry man, you are the secret side action. I hope you have the self respect to back off.

Thanks everyone :) :), will move on like you all said above. Why is the dating game so hard haha?

I just discovered the same after I got back onto the "dating train" from the "random hookup train" - it is hard work to get on the same page with another person...

With that said - you should've backed out way earlier man. You said this chick and her family insulted you by insunuating that you're almost a lower being and that she refused to be seen with you in public - either one of those two things right there should make you say "go **** yourself" and leave immediately, let alone both...

I can totally relate and understand that you'd like someone beside you who is more than just a friend or a **** and who holds you dear in return but you also have to make sure that you're happy with whatever is going on.

I just cut out of a relationship for much smaller reasons (albeit reasosn that just pissed me off constantly) - so please don't let girls treat you like dirt. Whenever they try that, you should take the cue and bail right away - regardless of whether they're hot like top model or whether their pussies have an extra massage function built in (now wouldn't that be cool).

Just my 2c

Well OP do you know why she is doing this you you?

Because she can.

You already put her on the pedestal, and she is ashamed of having [you] around as a lover. She doesnt respect you, but she likes you.

She keeps you around for some affection, and to wipe her feet once in a while.

Stand up for yourself once in a while

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
ScottishGent

Hi all,

Basically I met this girl a few months ago and we have got on really well. However, I have doubted wherever she is being 100% truthful with me especially about her ex boyfriend (who lives on the other side of the country) who I strongly believe she was still dating but I trusted her as I liked her romantically and personally.

However.... Tonight I did some spying on Instagram on her 'ex boyfriend' and as recent as June this year he has been posting this about her 'Trying to look all innocent! I love my girlfriend so much! ❤️������' when she said they split in the early months of this year (January/February).

The thing is even though we haven't had sex, she has been really flirty, cuddling in her bed and dirty talking (which I did not give back).

I feel so terrible like it is my fault, I have been crying as I know how I would feel if I was the guy, I really feel like contacting him as I am honest person and believe in 'love thy neighbour as you love yourself'.... I feel like the worst person on the planet, I don't want to live anymore ggrrrrr....

Thanks for taking your time to read this post.

Thanks again,

L.

Edited by ScottishGent
Grammar Errors.