Long Lost Love....Literally Lost

amkxoxo

So I went through a rough patch with men last year. I was so hooked on a guy who wasn't goo for me and he kept me hanging until a year later he just disappeared. I liked him a lot more than he liked me, but I realized that one person cant make something work with two people. When I finally had the courage to date again I started meeting all sorts of guys. I dated a secret pot head who I dumped. A month ago I went out with a guy from my class. He was a bad boy. We had a decent day but then when night hit he acted like a jerk, wouldn't stop drinking alcohol, and wouldn't take me home. He dragged me to another bar and inside we ran into the professor who teaches our class. He is young almost our age and he was there with is friends. At this point I kept trying to call my friends to get a ride home. One of my professors friends came over and started talking to me. He was young, cute, very accomplished. We hit it off. When he found out I was stuck for a ride, he insisted on taking me home. He hadn't been drinking at all and was driving my teacher and their friends home anyway.

We exchanged numbers and I never thought he would call. The next day he did call. He asked me out for dinner in a very gentlemanly way. I accepted. He picked me up that night. Opened the passenger door for me, and was so sweet. He took me to a really nice place and we ate and bonded over our dislike for drinking a lot of alcohol. This guy seemed perfect. He was sweet, nice, loves his mom, super smart, and everything I ever looked for in a guy.

The next night I had some friends over for a bonfire. I invited him. At first he said he had too much work to do. But a half an hour later he called back and asked if it was still ok to stop by so he could see me. He met all my friends and we had a nice time.

The con in all of this. I was graduating from college and moving home with my parents an hour away. And he had plans to attend graduate school across the country. I felt like I was on a time crunch to get to know him. I wanted to get to know him more. The day of my graduation he facebooked me and sent me a long message about how happy he is for me and stuff about me graduating.

We went to dinner a few nights after and he was again super gentlemanly. He even rearranged his work schedule the day after so he could stay up talking to me late that night instead of having to go to bed. He remembered all my friends names and majors. What my parents did for a job and my brothers hobbies. It was sweet. We ended up talking half of the night and kissing a lot. We seemed equally into each other which never happens to me.

Then it came down to the last night I would be able to see him. He told me he had a one hour break at night from work to see me. I drove to see him and we went out for dessert and coffee. We talked and it was bittersweet. He even called his boss to rearrange so he could spend a few hours with me. We kissed goodbye and it was kind of sad. That night we facebook chatted. I told him I had a great time and he reminded me that he comes to my area for work once a month so we can see each other. He also told me "it sucks that im moving away" Which to me meant that he really liked me. We facebook chatted for days back and forth when we had time. We talked and talked. He was planning on going on vacation with his family before moving permanently to grad school. While on vacation he was very busy and the facebook chats got distant and rare. He apologized every time saying he was so sorry he couldn't answer me and explained himself. He has now been at school for over a week and I haven't heard from him. I am trying to be understanding of his new life and moving. Not to be smothering. Weeks ago he had mentioned a specific date June 28th that he would be coming to my area to work and he even said "I will definitely be seeing you that weekend" We joked and talked about the fun stuff we would do then. Well now its two days before the 28th and I haven't heard from him. I am so nervous and scared things have changed. I like this guy so much. I am trying to make my weekend plans and I am waiting around for him. When we dated in person he was always communicative and prompt to tell me plans. Not last minute. What do you all think??

If a man is into you he will show it like this guy used to. For whatever reason he isn't anymore. You can only go by a mans actions and right now he isn't showing much.