Help me!!:: I need ice-breakers to start a conversation with a woman

jasper78

Help me!! I need ice-breakers to start a conversation with a woman.

Hi my name is Eric and iam 23 year old and i have a very hard time walking up to any woman and just talking to them. I get scare of they may think of me.

So lets say i was at the supermarket, What would be a good ice-breaker?

What's your sense of humour like? In a grocery store, you could ask a woman to help you pick out vegetables. Are you looking for some kind of hot steamy Mrs. Robinson thing or what? Ask a girl what is the best ....... to pick out. Tell her you're learning how to cook, then roll with it from there. IE-I'm at ........ college/I work at .......... conversations really blossom from things that people hold in common-interests, hobbies, shared friends.

Are you particularly shy?

If you're shy, making random conversation with strangers at the grocery store isn't exactly a good way to meet women. Do you go to college? What about the women there?

• Author

Well i dont go to school or work, lol. But looking for a job.

The thing i want to learn is how to just come up to them and start talking to them.

I dont want them to think that iam lusting after them that why i ask you, :D

Good luck, in terms of walking up to a stranger and them not thinking you're up to something. Find a job, work on your own self for a bit-I think if you try too hard you're going to end up sounding forced and unnatural.

Then you can meet women THROUGH work. Through co workers. Whatever. Then you won't seem weird like you would chatting up total strangers in the tampax aisle.....that's what I meant.

• Author

" Then you won't seem weird like you would chatting up total strangers in the tampax aisle.....that's what I meant."

What so werid about that?? It normal for you all females to buy that so i would not say a word. There been times when i seen females shop from bras and panties. lol