is he interested

Lonelyangel

Lonelyangel

Hi guys

Well, I have a problem. I met a young man (25 y.o) about 4 months ago. We're not dating, just chatting armost every day. We went on a date once and everything was nice.

Since our date, he hasn't asked me for another one. :(

He told me about his commitment issues and wanted me to help him.

The problem is that he wants to work in china and we are from

europe. Why does he text me almost every day when he wants to work abroad? Where is the point? He calls me beautiful and that he would like to have a girl like me. I'M really confused.

Hi guys

Well, I have a problem. I met a young man (25 y.o) about 4 months ago. We're not dating, just chatting armost every day. We went on a date once and everything was nice.

Since our date, he hasn't asked me for another one. :(

He told me about his commitment issues and wanted me to help him.

That's not your job. If he senses he has issues, he needs a therapist/counsellor.

You are neither equipped not qualified, obligated or obliged to 'help him'.

The problem is that he wants to work in china and we are from

europe. Why does he text me almost every day when he wants to work abroad? Where is the point? He calls me beautiful and that he would like to have a girl like me. I'M really confused.

He has commitment issues, AND wants to go abroad to work|?

Doesn't really sound promising, does it?

Until he can make his mind up and decides definitely what he wants to do, I would keep him at 'arm's length' and just consider him a friend.

no more than that.

And for goodness' sake, don't "save yourself" for him.

If he's indecisive, there's no point agreeing to being put onto a back-burner and waiting for him to make his mind up!

• Like 1

I can't believe you are falling for his bull. It's possible he has a GF or is married, or has a LDR going on, so in his spare time he flirts with you.

He's a tip: always go by their actions,and not what they tell you. You are not getting anything out of this so why are you still talking to him? You can't be that desperate are you? Your time is more valuable than wasting it on this flaky flake.

• Like 1
ExpatInItaly

Why is he doing this? So that he can hook you and get what he wants when he sees fit. He's feeding you lines so that you will stay interested even when he's not really into it.

And he wants you to help him with his commitment issues? I'm sorry, but what a load of BS. That isn't your responsibility and I wouldn't buy it for a second anyway. This guy has player written all over him. Sorry OP, I wouldn't put much stock into his words at all.

• Author
Lonelyangel
Even if he was telling you the truth, you should be running for the hills.

Well the thing is.. I really like him. I can stop talking to him but i just wanna know what his IIntention is. He can easily have sex with other women...

Well the thing is.. I really like him. I can stop talking to him but i just wanna know what his IIntention is. He can easily have sex with other women...

Why don't you ask him, you've got nothing to lose.

He can easily tell you a bunch of bull sh it too. So what would be the point of asking? Just because you like someone doesn't mean they will have good intentions. This guy is wack, there are red flags. Set your emotions aside and really take a good look at the whole picture. There is obvious doubts on your end because if there wasn't you wouldn't be here.

Sometimes it's not all about sex. Attention feeds his ego. It's nice to have a woman he can fall back on whenever he needs, even if it's just talking. And yes, he can have sex with other women and still have you on the side providing him with whatever fills his needs. Talking to you doesn't mean he's not going to go out there and explore other women.

You have to be smart. He claims to have commitment issues, and then wants to move to another country -- how is that promising to you? Instead of focusing on that big huge sign, you're grabbing at the little bits and trying to magnify that into something significant.

• Like 1
  • Author
Lonelyangel

So I have to stop replying him ...without explaining?

I already asked him why he keeps talking to me, the answer was he wants to know where i am and what I'm up to because he likes me.

So I have to stop replying him ...without explaining?

I already asked him why he keeps talking to me, the answer was he wants to know where i am and what I'm up to because he likes me.

What is there to explain?

You met a guy 4 months ago. You had one date and that was it. He has never initiated again. He has commitment issues. He wants to move away.

Yes, he likes you so much that he is not initiating to see you again and is openly telling you he has commitment issues. He wants to know where you are when he wants to move further away. ???

What aren't you getting?

• Like 1

You are getting nothing out of this so why are you clinging on? He's not going to give you a relationship ever so that's off the table. I think he's a frickin werdo...wants to know where you are? really? what an idiot.