What's everyone's on teases?

Trnamakesnse

Just as the title says, what does everyone think of people who tease? I have a friend and she teases me constantly, has no interest whatsoever in me but I'm really tired of her doing this. Seems to be some kind of dating ritual from what I've been able to look up. They tease everyone to find the one they like.

Oh good lord my title xD... I can't edit that.........

Tease meaning what? Making fun of you? Or being very flirtatious without getting sexual?

The former is never okay. The latter is okay so long as it leads to sex eventually.

• Author

The second one. And it was never going to according to her. It was simply teasing sexually for the purposes of teasing. If our conversations got boring for her or she didn't know what to say she'd show some skin ect.

Edited by Trnamakesnse
  • Author

Nothing blatant really, she'd pull down her shirt showing her shoulder (knowing I like that >.>) while we talked if she got bored or w/e. And it was worst when we skyped she'd fake stripping, just show skin without nudity. Lots of teasing like that, never encountered it to this level or regular exposure until now. I've had girls tease me before but far less severe or misleading. Few years as friends and it never eased up one oz it's every friggen day we meet actually. Pretty annoying at this point.

Nothing blatant really, she'd pull down her shirt showing her shoulder (knowing I like that >.>) while we talked if she got bored or w/e. And it was worst when we skyped she'd fake stripping, just show skin without nudity. Lots of teasing like that, never encountered it to this level or regular exposure until now. I've had girls tease me before but far less severe or misleading. Few years as friends and it never eased up one oz it's every friggen day we meet actually. Pretty annoying at this point.

So stop talking to her. What's the problem here? The problem is you're hoping you can talk her into sex so you won't stop talking to her. You're not really a "victim". The solution is easy.

• Author

Actually I was hoping she would stop. And this wasn't the topic. I realize not everyone wants to be friends or puts as much effort into a friendship as I do.

Edited by Trnamakesnse
  • Author

Still not gathering the original meaning of the topic, allow me to explain more clearly. What are your views on sexual teasing?

Still not gathering the original meaning of the topic, allow me to explain more clearly. What are your views on sexual teasing?

I for one really like it....if I get to have sex with her after. It sounds like this girl just wants to be your friend? As I see no point in having girls that are friends I would cease contact with her.

Do you consider sexual teasing different from flirting?

I tend to. To me sexual teasing is a level higher than flirting. Both can be playful in nature, but the former offers a greater prospect of sex, and is more encouraging to the recipient. If the guy tries to take her on and she backs out then thats just annoying. She's doing it more for her kicks/validation than for the guy. With flirting though is more subtle in nature and is ideally done with two way word play. Generally though the object is to make the recipient feel good about them selves, as well as the initiator if they see the recipient enjoys it. Flirting doesn't always have to have an end goal. Some people do it a number of times during the day meeting people when they are out and about. Its great more people should do it. Sexual teasing as a build up to an eventual physical encounter is great, if not then it just an annoying waste of your emotions.

• Author

Flirting I consider different yes. Mainly talking not any physical teasing or putting the idea of sex in someones head by talking indepth about it.