Girlfriend wants to slow down after we slept together?

john619

Ok so I have been in a relationship with a girl for a month now and we have been hooking up for a while before that. Anyways we started sleeping with each other since we started going out and everything has been great like we love each other and get along so well and things couldn't be better. Last week she txt me and said she wants to slow down a little and needs her own space and feels like we kinda rushed things but she still loves me and all that so that was ok we where still txting everyday as usual no more problems. Then last time she came over we where making out and that and i went to move in for more but she said that when she wanted to slow down she meant that aswel. I told her its cool and i respect that and we enjoyed the rest of the night happily. I'm just really curious why did she want to stop the sex? I understand giving her space to do her own things with her friends or whatever but how does not getting intimate have anything to do with it? I'm more then willing to wait because shes amazing i just want to know the reason why.

Possibility 1 : she genuinely likes you and wants a healthy relationship dynamic before more sex happens. She wants to make sure your in this for real .

Possibility 2 : she met some one else and wants a real relationship with them.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more specific.

If you don't want a relationship with her now because she isn't putting out, don't. Are you just trying to get us to say she is wrong? Is she wrong for how she feels? Is she wrong for thinking i went too fast and now I am panicking? Break up if you can't handle this. You aren't married. She isn't obligated to sex just because she did it with you. Sex in a 1 month relationship is fast IMHO, at least for me. Why? Listen because she told you how she feels.

Possibility 1 : she genuinely likes you and wants a healthy relationship dynamic before more sex happens. She wants to make sure your in this for real .

Possibility 2 : she met some one else and wants a real relationship with them.

I'm sorry I couldn't be more specific.

Probably possibility 1. It's a good indicator that she wants to build a lasting relationship, but feels that she rushed into the physical stuff too quickly. She may be scared you'll lose interest if you two don't bond more meaningfully before having sex again. She likes you a lot, but wants to protect her heart too.