materialistic women-how can u tell

how can u tell if a gal who may seem interested in u are into u really or what u have in ur wallet. is there a way i can find out by just looking-i guess the way they dress-if they dress very nice and fancy and all they must be high maintenace and then want a rich guy right. but how can u tell if a gal is money money by lookin at her so i don;t have to waste my time chattin with materialtisc women.

how can u or in what way can u tell a gal that ur not rich guy .

should i tell a gal from the start of the date or before we even date or never that i have no car and i'm not a rich guy. i need a way to tell a gal that hey yea u might like me-but i'm tellin right now i'm not a rich guy-how would i say that without assuming to her that she is a gold digger.

i jsut can't afford to be with a women who likes rich guys b/c i have none.

My guess is that a real gold digger will figure out right away you aren't rolling in it, and she'll leave before you have to kick her to the curb.

Good luck, honey. :cool:

you cant go by the way the look go out a few time like dinner or go shopping that will givee her the oppertunity to try and take advantage if she doesnt your pretty close to finding yourself a winner... good luck

This is a very good question. There really is no sure way to tell until you get to know the person really well, and even then, it can be difficult. Some women are extremely good actresses. A friend of mine will meet guys that she likes and act like she is so sweet, innocent and low-maintenance. She gives off the "free as a bird" type of personality, and will act as if she is cute and basically the type of girl that she knows guys want.

But the people who really know her, know that she's extremely materialistic and criticizes and puts people down to put herself on a pedestal. She's extremely deceptive, conniving, manipulative and a real bitch to girls, especially me because I am essentially one of her only friends. People who have met her and know me, have told me that she is the biggest bitch they have ever met, and can't believe that someone like her exists.

So go figure..guys will fall for it and learn their lesson later. I'm sorry to say that I really think there is no surefire way to know unless you get to know the girl.