Bad in bed? What is your percentage?

sexsurvey

so, I have a little survey for you:

For me, the worse lover is the one who is selfish, does not give oral sex and does nothing to learn how to please a woman.

Would you tell me of the guys you have been with,

1. what percentage has been bad in bed?

2. What has made them bad?

3. would you dump a guy for being bad in bed?

Thanks! Perhaps some guys here would pay attention and would save a relationship or two :)

...but at the same time, if the guys want to answer the same questions...it would be fair...

Me:

1. 50%

2. See above

3. No sure

me its 50% of them been bad!

jus never enjoyed it it was my first time

yes i prolly was cos for my making love is soo important in mine an my bf's relationship now. But sayin that I wuldnt finish it with my bf now if he lost his techniques..

Me and my friends joke on how I have been 'blessed'. lol

(they are jealous)

I've had 4 partners and each one was better than the last.

I've never had a 'bad one' and they have all had nice packages. ;)

(I'm knocking on wood right now) and I hope my streak continues as is.

I know it must seem really strange to a lot of women, but I just don't like oral sex. (Don't mind giving it, but I mean receiving) My boyfriend is excellent with his hands ;) and we have brilliant sex, so I'm always totally satisfied, hehehe. I have no need to want more! :D

I would say about 50% of the partners I've been with, I wish I hadn't been with. Those were people I was just having fun with, but who I didn't really care much about and who didn't care much about me. It was stupid, and I wish I hadn't done it...but hey, no point regretting stuff.

The people that have been the best so far are my ex, who I was very much in love with, and my current boyfriend, who cares for me a lot, and who I care for a lot...THAT'S what really makes sex great. When it's with someone you really care about, you just can't beat that feeling of closeness.

I wouldn't dump a guy for being bad in bed if I cared about him and if he cared about me - that's a bit harsh, isn't it? I would try and guide him, let him know what I want, and make sure he's at ease, and happy himself!! Patience is all it takes. And hell, I'm no expert myself - we're all learning all the time, aren't we??

I WOULD dump a guy however if he was bad simply because he wasn't bothered about making me happy and satisfying me. If I didn't feel that he cared anough to want to satisfy me, then I would feel used and cheap and I would get rid.

Originally posted by EtErNaLlYCoNfUsEd

...and they have all had nice packages. ;)

Women are always so contradictory on this topic.

I am wondering why this thread was limited to women's experiences with men being bad in bed. This is a people thing, and not a man thing here. Women can be quite horrid in the sack as well.

I totally agree with Faux, what about the women, Ive been with some women who've been rediculously lame in bed. But after some communication things can get sorted out, and before you know it, you're both running like a well oiled machine, hehe. :laugh:

I personally think that some problems can be corrected with some communication; instead of labeling them a bad lover try working together.

Touch of Innocence

I've had 2 partners, but both have been because of love, so I have to say that it makes it feel even more intense and good :love:

If eventually I would be with someone who did not know how to rock the boat then it would depend on how much I love him because sex is a very important part of life and it feels OH SO GOOD!

what isit that I am contradicting in this quote? I don't understand faux?

...and they have all had nice packages.

I would say 50%...I have never really havfe oral so I cant rate that. But I do agree with the people that are selfish in bed Suck....oh wait thats righ they don't!lol jk

...of course, I am a woman, so I asked about guys, but guys are welcome to say what makes women bad and other answers...I am sure we can also afford to learn a thing or two :)

Thanks for your responses- keep them coming!!!